Nu Finish on 2020 Soul Red

When picking a product be sure to evaluate the time and effort to apply / reapply the product (I think NU finish still bodes well).
Nu Finish purports that it can be used in direct sun. That is not advised from a time and effort standpoint. If the sun it dries to a whiter haze than in the shade it takes more elbow grease to wipe off. I noticed this recently when the back of the garaged vehicle was getting some sun as I worked on it. It barely hazes and is easy to wipe off in the shade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nu Finish purports that it can be used in direct sun. That is not advised from a time and effort standpoint. If the sun it dries to a whiter haze than in the shade it takes more elbow grease to wipe off. I noticed this recently when the back of the garaged vehicle was getting some sun as I worked on it. It barely hazes and is easy to wipe off in the shade.

The good thing about Nu Finish is its found everywhere. Holds its own and is a good value.

2.5 years later from start of test!!!! the NuFinish and Turtle Wax Ice are impressive.

Back