NQS Autocross series, Marshalltown, IA

Hey leadfoot, were you driving through bondurant around 5pm yesterday? I saw a red MS3 with silver rims, on my way home from work.

Hey leadfoot, were you driving through bondurant around 5pm yesterday? I saw a red MS3 with silver rims, on my way home from work.

Nope, I have chrome rx8 rims on mine. every speed I have seen in the last year, or so has been stock. Have not seen a lot of them, mostly black ones when I do.

IMG_1515.jpg

Just talked to the guy who runs the event, he said they will be running rain or shine on the 12th

Im going to the one this saturday,it should be fun, ive never been to this track before.Last time I checked the forecast it looks like it could rain :/.

Any one go to the last one? I was on vacation and couldn't make it.

I will for sure be at the next/last one on august 21st!

Hope to have my test pipe and new tires by then! I need to knock a good second off my time...

Im going on August 21st. I told my manager like 2 weeks ago I need that saturday off. Btw Tron Im pretty sure I saw your car at QT on east 14th street. It looks really good.

Im going on August 21st. I told my manager like 2 weeks ago I need that saturday off. Btw Tron Im pretty sure I saw your car at QT on east 14th street. It looks really good.

Thanks man, had to fill'er up after work last night

Back