non c/f grill

311mp3

:
01 mazda mp3 06 mazdaspeed6
i've been looking around for a wile now, all i can find is the auto exe carbonfiber badgeless grill. i want non carbonfiber, anyone know where i can get one?

DGM is about the only place.
They make a Fiberglass one.....But you can paint a CF fiber one if you happen to come across one for a good deal.

Even the Fiberglass ones are expensive though to buy new......Usually you can find a used CF one on the forum for cheaper than either.

So if the OP has the time....it might be wist to keep an eye on the FS forums looking for a used grill FS.

DGM is about the only place.
They make a Fiberglass one.....But you can paint a CF fiber one if you happen to come across one for a good deal.

no they don't.....

the only one for the 6 is the AutoExe one. There is a cheap fiberglass one that shows up on ebay all the time, but you have to make sure you secure it or it could come flying off at highway speeds.

no they don't.....

the only one for the 6 is the AutoExe one. There is a cheap fiberglass one that shows up on ebay all the time, but you have to make sure you secure it or it could come flying off at highway speeds.
All I saw was his Screen name....I guess he should have been more specific in his description.

I use the new post button....sO i didn't even see what forum this was listed in...sorry.

But I thought he had an MP3....which is what I gave him info for. (hand)

I've seen it installed on another car, sits flush with the bumper. Looks good, and if it's painted you'll never know it wasn't the AE one.

Ebay has a grille. Its under 100 bucks unpained and costs 30 extra for color.
A few people have them on here and like them.

They also have a CF one that costs around 200.

no they don't.....

ebay also has one, that looks just like the autoexe one and is alot cheaper

Ebay has a grille. Its under 100 bucks unpained and costs 30 extra for color.
A few people have them on here and like them.

They also have a CF one that costs around 200.

how many times are you guys gonna repeat me ;)

Nextmod has a fiberglass replica of the AE grille for $150.
Go in the second page here for more info

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123723653

morningshot.jpg

Last edited:
hey anyone order from nextmod? where are they from? i am prob gonna order from them just dont know if there a good company or not

Has anyone painted their grill flat black. I think it might look nice if it matched the bottom grill.

Back