NJ/NY/CT Mazda Meet & 1lb Cheeseburger Challenge @ Palisades Center!!!!

AllyMazda3

:
2008.5 CWP mazda3 hatch
Hey all. Just wanted to let everyone here know about a meet we have scheduled for March 15. For those of you who have yet to experience Cheeburger Cheeburger, its a 50s style (think Johnny Rockets) burger joint. They even (upon request) serve your food in a paper classic car (how awesome is that?). If that isn't reason enough to attend, they have a 1lb burger (its actually 20oz with the bun & toppings) and if you finish it, the server takes your picture & you get to tack it up on their wall of fame!

Here is a link to the menu: http://cheeburgercheeburger.com/menu.asp

Timeline:
1:30 - 2pm Meet at the Commuter Lot across from the Home Depot (for those of you who came to the D&B meet this is where we took the photos last time)

2 - 3pm photo shoot

3:30 reservation at Cheeburger Cheeburger. Please let me know by Wednesday, March 12 if you plan on attending so I can call in and confirm the reservation to guarantee space for us.

So far we have about 23 people attending and bringing their Mazda3's, RX-8's & MS3's & MS6's. shoot me an email allyson@gti.net or post here if you would be interested in attending!

Back