nice protege

the only things is that vws look good on wheels that small.... that thing looks terrible in my opinion. My friend and his bro are avid VW finatics so I know what euro should look like and he does have some the the right ideas

Matt

(puke)
yeh, that sums up my opinion
execept another hooray for some seriously f'ed up camber

Any engine bay pics? Where'd you find those? I thought it was a euro protege but then noticed the web site they are hosted on, it's a .jp

I hate it. One has to ask the question why. the interrior is pretty cool but why spend that money when it probably is equivalent to say.... I don't know, a non-econobox (sorry) but like, go ahead and buy a used REAL Italian supercar. Lights covered by a hood like that are hideous, front grille looks stretched out and is to angular, the ride is sitting far too low, the wheels stick out, camber is horrible, Wheels are too small. Last but not least, the windows should be tinted to complete that (too rich to be seen by comoner's) atitude theme. I hate it though, I'd much rather have 1/8th the luxury that it has for more style, and maybe a bit of speed. (used mid 70s Ferrari, early 90s high class BMW or Mercedes, Start with a different platform, like the Infinity M45 or something, Proteges just aren't meant for the theme or style this owner went for.

mazpro said:
it's probably custom, a lot VW guys do it like that in Europe. all they do is add that little part to make it look like eyelids.

i think its called a boosier (sp?) hood? either way,i actually liek the hood. The rest of the car looks like poop to me though.

Not my cup of tea either, but you gotta give the guy props for all the hard work put into his car. The interior is the best part about the car IMO.

Mazdub represent....J/K That thing is horrible. Although I do give him props on a lot of time spent into making it the way he wants. I wish I had that much time and money to do stuff to my car.

Interior is pretty clean, thats about all I like about it. That looks like quite the drifter car though, check out the camber on those wheels!

shawnthemonster said:
P7.jpg

It has A/C vents, but where did the HVAC controls go?

Back