New to this section.

:
2015 Soul Red 6 Sport Auto 2016 Accord EX Auto
Hey all. Thought I would pop in over here as I am usually browsing the Mazda 5 section. We are a 2 Mazda family now, with the current '12 Mazda 5 Touring and now a '15 Mazda 6 Sport:

20150326_190021.jpg

Looked at quite a few other cars in the last 24 hours (Accord, CRV, Fusion, Escape, Soul, Mazda 3 and CX5) and always came back to this car. This one was the most well-rounded of the bunch and ended up being the second lowest price and second cheapest to insure which helps, too.

So far I really like the car. I like the lighter color interior better but went with the all black interior due to the intended kid/pet hauling duties this will see. I have also rode in the passenger seat and rear seat and can say this is a much more comfortable car than the 5 in all respects except road noise, which can be easily improved on.

There were a pair of new '16s on the lot, a Sport and Touring. The wife and I both preferred the interior of the '15 over the '16.

Hey congrats on the new purchase, looks beautiful. Surprised to hear you both preferred the 15 over the 16...I haven't seen the 16 in person yet but everyone has been glowing about the "improved" interior.

I had a similar experience to you a few weeks ago when purchasing, I kept coming back to the 6 as the best overall. I ended up in a 15 Touring.

Hey congrats on the new purchase, looks beautiful. Surprised to hear you both preferred the 15 over the 16...I haven't seen the 16 in person yet but everyone has been glowing about the "improved" interior.

I had a similar experience to you a few weeks ago when purchasing, I kept coming back to the 6 as the best overall. I ended up in a 15 Touring.

Overall I would say the new dash and center console are much busier. Things disliked by us both were the lower height armrest, the debris catching accordion door, and the new screen. If the screen retracted aka Audi/Infiniti it would be fine but where it is and how it's placed looked tacked on to us. Dealers by us were not willing to deal at all on the few '16s they had which sealed the deal for us.

Back