New to the CX-5 Group

SporkRacing

:
2-2022 CX5
New to the CX-5 Group..
Just bought 2 new 2022 CX-5’s last Monday…
1 Turbo And 1 NA

Attachments

• 03D8EE79-7581-47F6-9C71-89D5C59161F9.jpeg
    03D8EE79-7581-47F6-9C71-89D5C59161F9.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 59B63890-DA8D-445F-8B86-945E214497B2.jpeg
    59B63890-DA8D-445F-8B86-945E214497B2.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 148
  • E6FFCF54-A747-4714-A28B-C1CED53A1945.jpeg
    E6FFCF54-A747-4714-A28B-C1CED53A1945.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 151
  • E8DE4FA3-8EFE-4FC0-A5BB-93D9EE514CF9.jpeg
    E8DE4FA3-8EFE-4FC0-A5BB-93D9EE514CF9.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 147
Wow, nice...Congratulations! Do you still have the two Mazda5s listed in your avatar area? It may be time to update that with two CX-5s now...😁

Congrats and hopefully she’ll let you borrow her car every now and again as the turbo really wakes up the car when the car is fully loaded up (people/suitcases/etc). Personally feel the turbo with the extra torque makes the car easier to merge and pass in areas with mountains/steep inclines.

Good Morning folks
I pick up my new CX 5 turbo machine gray metallic, with blacks accents this afternoon. Totally subjective, but this color combo looks classy as they come. I can't wait to dump my Ford lemon! Feels like Christmas morning came early! This is a identical twin pic of mine> I will post mine just as soon as I can. Looking forward to this site to help, as I am new to the Mazda family. I'm hoping I made a wise choice. On paper this checked all the boxes for me, and it's hard to argue with the success of the model.
CX5 TURBO BLK.jpg

Good Morning folks
I pick up my new CX 5 turbo machine gray metallic, with blacks accents this afternoon. Totally subjective, but this color combo looks classy as they come. I can't wait to dump my Ford lemon! Feels like Christmas morning came early! This is a identical twin pic of mine> I will post mine just as soon as I can. Looking forward to this site to help, as I am new to the Mazda family. I'm hoping I made a wise choice. On paper this checked all the boxes for me, and it's hard to argue with the success of the model.
View attachment 314619
Just got the same color..love it

I am happy to report that I absolutely love this little SUV. What a breath of fresh air to jump into something that just screams quality and fun. From the fit and finish right down to the way it drives, and even the stereo for that matter. Coming off a vehicle that costs nearly twice as much, that was loaded with issues from day one, this is a change that is quite welcome. My only regret is not taking the Mazda plunge sooner.

I am happy to report that I absolutely love this little SUV. What a breath of fresh air to jump into something that just screams quality and fun. From the fit and finish right down to the way it drives, and even the stereo for that matter. Coming off a vehicle that costs nearly twice as much, that was loaded with issues from day one, this is a change that is quite welcome. My only regret is not taking the Mazda plunge sooner.

What vehicle was that?

What didn’t go wrong would be a shorter list. When I dumped it the back wheels locked up under medium braking on wet surfaces, and snow forget it. I also kept losing my volume and had pull the 29 fuse to reset it. The rear axle had to be replaced, the fuel door replaced, insulation falling on the driveshaft, scoring that, so it had to be replaced. Bucking like crazy on highway or uphill. The list goes on. I don’t want to rain on their parade, so I will stop there, but I could go on. There are 14 issues total. Some people claim to have no issues at all. Hoping that’s the case for your family. I don’t put a pot of stock in Consumer reports but it make #1 as least reliable, and based on my experience, they are correct.

Back