new speed3 owner from south jersey

winslow16

:
2010 mazdaspeed 3
whats up guys. i just recently bought a 2010 speed3 after totaling my 2011 mustang gt (hand)

its currently 100% stock and i dont really have big plans for it. im new to the import world so and advice and input will be appreciated. i havent had a chance to look through this fourm yet i will probably get to that tomorrow but ive heard good things.

i try and get some pics up soon as soon as i take some.

Welcome to the forum, I am fairly new to the import scene myself. Current mods on my 2011 speed3 are, cold air intake cobb access port, turbo inlet pipe, rear motor mount( one of the first mods you should do). Corksport exhuast. and a tune.

Welcome aboard! This forum isn't all that active from what I've seen. Might want to check out ****************.org. I too just bought one, even test drove a new Mustang GT. I like the GT, but just didn't feel comfortable spending $26k plus. I love how this car drives, instant torque, and much easier for my boys to get in and out.

welcome aboard, you should make it a point to come and join us in September for our Mazda Corral @ Lime Rock Park. You can talk to the guys at i-Moto Racing who race Speed 3's.

Back