New ride

yashooa

Full Metal Mazda
:
MSP, The BLACKNESS!
I finally bought something to replace my built MSP.
One owner, guaranteed buy back, all service records, 40k miles, 4500.00 under bluebook. The original owner traded it in on a brand new 911.
The Porsche dealer was willing to deal so I bought it :)
My MSP was my daily driver and runs great but I wanted something that was RWD. The date is off on the photos. I bought it on Halloween.
I am still adjusting to a 9000RPM redline.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After a bath...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last edited:
nice did you sale the msp
No not yet. I have never sold a car so I am trying to figure out how to do it.
My wife won't let me have both :(
She say's 4 cars is too many.
I have about 15,000-16,000 in it I forgot some of the things I have done to the Speed. The money is split almost evenly between the engine build and the electronics, suspension, IC, tranny rebuild, turbo upgrade etc. etc. etc.
I took it out and spanked it a bit just to hear the high boost turkey again...I miss you turkey...
Surprisingly with the JDM B-spec MazdaSpeed suspension the MSP feels about the same as the S2000. It is setup so well however, I am used to the MSP and can push it into a 9/10ths drift and ride the razor's edge without concern. I am still re-learning how to drive a RWD car quickly. :)
It will still belt out daily 104 mile round trip 20PSI rides to work and back all while maintaining 30-34MPG.
I don't really even know what it is worth. I never thought of parting with it before. Hmmm, the wife or the car? I can have sex with the wife but I can go fast with the car...sex is good, yes but so is seeing the startled looks on the faces of new muscle car owners as you pull away.

Last edited:
4 cars? is there another you can sell off? you have a lot of $ in your MSP and you will never see a return on that unfortunately...dont expect over ten(at least not too much over) for the MSP....thats the sad truth :(

4 cars? is there another you can sell off? you have a lot of $ in your MSP and you will never see a return on that unfortunately...dont expect over ten(at least not too much over) for the MSP....thats the sad truth :(

I was thinking more around 7k. I know modding cars is like burning money in the front yard. Hell, to the wife it is the same thing (enguard)

nice and clean s2k man, id slam it and throw some lower offset wheels on, great buy though.

nice and clean s2k man, id slam it and throw some lower offset wheels on, great buy though.

Yeah, the wheels were thrown on there by the Porsche dealer they are wrapped in new Pole Positions. There were two 2003 S2000's there at the same time one with 26,000 miles or so with these wheels and the one I was going to buy with about 40,000 miles on it with stock wheels.
Someone got there first and bought the other S2000 for 17,000 and they made the dealer swap the stock rims on my car for these.
He called and told me that they had swapped them and I told him I did not want the car with the new wheels but after he took another grand off the price I drove there and bought it. So I am glad they swapped them as it gave me the car for 13k :) Well below Bluebook (cool)

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...|98861|true|540342|true|98802|true|98808|true

Last edited:
Bastard beat me to it :) Hopefully will have mine next year. Timing chain FTW!!These cars are nasty all motor -K Series- love the cluster also.

Last edited:
Beautiful car man, a friend of mine had an 07 back in 06 and is was a very fast car, especially for n/a and it handled like it was on rails. I helped him install a short shifter, CAI, and engine damper and he had springs, black rims, full exhaust and stereo in it, it was a nice car, had less than 10k miles when he sold it.

Back