New pix of my Speed3

mckraut

:
MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica GT
Been a long time since I've posted any, but I've done a few different things to it. It got washed yesterday and I felt like snapping some pictures.

Mods photographed: Rear emblem debadged, side moldings removed, 35% window tint, smoked side markers, Cobb SRI and Forge valve.

Attachments

• side_strips.JPG
    side_strips.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 417
  • sidemarkers.JPG
    sidemarkers.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 315
  • tint.JPG
    tint.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 337
  • sri_bpv.JPG
    sri_bpv.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 548
  • debadged.JPG
    debadged.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
I'm sorta diggin the no side molding thing. looks especially nice on the black mica

One more pic from the front, shows off the no side molding look more.

Attachments

• front_to_back.JPG
    front_to_back.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 278
I just did the exact same thing to my black ms3 today as well. Looks much better IMO.

Maybe next time take a pic of the car without reflecting a white parking line exactly where the trim used to be.

that side molding actually blocks natural and sleek line that blackmica ms3 have. you dont really need it, g35 dont have it either. It's not gonna protect you for inevitable dings because it is poorly placed. I took mine off awhile ago.

i actually think i prefer the moldings on look. i like it both ways, but with it removed, it makes the car look taller or something to me... idk... looks good though man.

Nice pics :) Yea, the reflection of the white line is making it hard to tell what it looks like w/out the moldings lol I'm still debating on whether or not to take mine off (dunno)

I'll throw up another picture or two tonight minus the reflection of the parking line.

Back