New owner of TRU-BOOST's MS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not my garage...it's my gf's sisters house...they have a civic si and that integra is a gsr

again, stop being to sensitive. i know the car isnt yours.

that why i mentioned the "irony" of the pics whether its your garage or not

again, stop being to sensitive. i know the car isnt yours.

that why i mentioned the "irony" of the pics whether its your garage or not

i am not being sensitive lol...i am just tellin you it's not my garage...we ate dinner over there last night after we got back from chicago

that 12.8 quarter mile was done on slicks...since then it has gotten the TRZ TMIC...CPE ecu reflash and i would be boosting it at 20-21 PSI (but i don't have slicks) i am expecting a time of 13.4 on my KUMHO Ecsta tires

I ran 13.4 at 105 on my kumo's and 87 octane and 20 degrees of knock (wish I was lieing) your almost guaranteed a 13.4 with your current setup if you cut a 2.3 60ft. If you cut a 2.0 or 2.1 thats about a 13 flat you may even see 12's if its a cool day

why did u take the 12.8 et out of your sig then son???/ u bought tru boost car, yes......dont go adding s*** to your sig u havent accomplished

That stripe on the car reminds me of this black dude who got hit and was laying on the hood of this grand prix. you gotta take that s*** off man.....

That stripe on the car reminds me of this black dude who got hit and was laying on the hood of this grand prix. you gotta take that s*** off man.....

i will check this thread back later tonight...ne ways i am going to go and drive my car now...while u guys are just trying to UP ur post counts...(thumb)

why are all you ms6 old grumpy men? must be the grandpa car(hah)

im 22, this thread has turned into garbage because of the bashing and hating and its really unfortunate for the OP...my MS6 could whip ur cars ass any day anytime anywhere even in the dirt or offroad or hell even on ice too

yeah ...them saying the car is beat on and blah blah blah....i will tell u this ...the car is as good as new (and then the next post is going to be "until it blows up") blah blah blah...let me find that out for myself then

Modified cars always carry larger risk of something going wrong. But this a very properly modified car, done by someone who takes this seriously, and obviously put a lot of thought into it. I think you have nothing to worry about.
Enjoy the hell out of it :)

In general, if the car is modded correctly, I don't believe the risk is there. It's just when you get people that don't know what they're doing, slapping just any mods on it, not tuning it, etc. is where you get problems.

Modified cars always carry larger risk of something going wrong. But this a very properly modified car, done by someone who takes this seriously, and obviously put a lot of thought into it. I think you have nothing to worry about.
Enjoy the hell out of it :)

Last edited:
If the car is modded correctly, I don't think the risk is there. It's just when you get people that don't know what they're doing, slapping mods on it, not tuning it, etc. is where you get problems.

(iagree)..800th post woot!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back