New Owner as of....3pm today! What's up with Titanium Flash?

db1216

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Hi all!

Just traded in my Subaru Legacy (with the dreaded clearcoat failure problem) for a 2016 CX-5 Touring in Titanium Flash Mica. Nice to meet everybody.

And no, it won't just be a "hey there" post for me:

After scouring pictures and forums about my purchase, I really don't see very many Titanium flash vehicles. I've heard terms like army green, poop brown, or even simply just gray. I personally saw the color and knew it was the one for me. Reminded me of the oil slick style, only inverted in color! So my thread should probably be titled: "Why didn't you buy the Titanium Flash?"

(poke)

I like the TIT FLASH, and prefer it on the Mazda6 body myself. Nice to have a unique color. May I ask what color interior did you get?

TIT FLASH wasn't available for 2015, at least not at my dealer, maybe if I went to New Orleans at mardi gras.

I definitely think that it'll end up being a favorite color of mine as well. I went with the black interior, although I can see how the lighter could be alluring with the exterior color. Always just been a fan of the plain midnight style interior.

My Titanium Flash Mica Mazda6 gives off an exotic vibe. It gives off different hues of color: grey under cloudy days or florescent lighting, black brown at dusk, and moca with copper at high noon depending on angle. It also looks good on the Mazda3 hatchback but not so much on the sedan imo. I haven't seen this color on a CX-5 yet though.

I'll post some pictures up! I actually was supposed to get it on Monday...but delays have occurred. Allegedly, a car hauler that was picking up a different car in the same area (husband and wife team) was in a major accident and heavily damaged a white CX-5. If anyone is waiting on a white CX-5 from St. Louis, condolences. My car is now on the lot and awaiting my pickup in about 45 minutes. :)

Bought the 2016 CX-5 GT AWD in Titanium Flash, black interior. Traded in a black 2013 CX5. Absolutely love the color-- had the car since August and still love the color ( and the whole car by the way).

4ea643101e03969192d1adf8ae786df7.jpg

I'm at 8 months and 11,000 miles now with my '16 GT. No problems with it at all, and it's turned out to be a fantastic highway cruiser. Just what I was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Titanium Flash Mica Mazda6 gives off an exotic vibe. It gives off different hues of color: grey under cloudy days or florescent lighting, black brown at dusk, and moca with copper at high noon depending on angle. It also looks good on the Mazda3 hatchback but not so much on the sedan imo. I haven't seen this color on a CX-5 yet though.

We have a new 3 hatchback in titanium. I like the white too, but since my cx-5 is white we decided to go with the titanium. It's a nice color, it's elegant. Much like the rest of the 3, its more upscale than its price suggests.

I definitely think that it'll end up being a favorite color of mine as well. I went with the black interior, although I can see how the lighter could be alluring with the exterior color. Always just been a fan of the plain midnight style interior.

Congrats op, this is a very unique color. As a person who hand washes, waxes, literally caresses the body lines when cleaning my car I knew I had to have this color when I first seen it. Its a color that really stands out from the crowd especially when kept clean as I usually do. A very rewarding color after laboring cleaning it with detail wax or after a car wash. If my mazda6 was a chick, she'd be an exotic olive skinned tan Mediterranean or Hawaiian chick.

We have a new 3 hatchback in titanium. I like the white too, but since my cx-5 is white we decided to go with the titanium. It's a nice color, it's elegant. Much like the rest of the 3, its more upscale than its price suggests.

My wife's CX-5 is white and I like the pearl-like hues to it due to the metallic flakes. I didn't like white the on the M6 or M3 sedan. Looks better on the M3 hatch and CX-5 though.

Back