Fireglow6

:
2012 Mazda 6 iSport
I was wondering who I talk to about joining up with you guys. I have a 2002 Pro5 that i have owned for two years this July. I just recently put a cold air intake in, but absolutly love to drive. I would like to join and go to some of the meets and meet other protege owners.

Hey there!

First off welcome to Mazdas247 and our little niche on the board.

Secondly, even though this is the New England Protege Owners Club only a handful of people drive Proteges :) But any Mazda is welcome! There's no 'set' way of joining...so welcome to NEPOC!

If you're interested there's a meet this weekend in Woburn at Boston Cars and Coffee, I would highly suggest going as it's going to be huge, and several of us are going.

Thirdly...PICSPICSPICSPICS! :)

- Ashley

1- upload to a site such as photobucket/flickr

2- copy the image URL (http:.....etc)

3- format as such:

Welcome. As Ashley has stated just show up. We are not terrible formal and welcome all comers, Mazda or not.

I know Mark will be thrilled to have another P5 at meets. Check out our NEPOC calendar thread for upcoming events

Hey man I am from Fitchburg (Ashburnham really but live in Fitchburg as of now) but if you ever want to meet up or drive to a meet let me know.

Forum member "Alexcited" is from Townsend as well and has a Black P5.

I fixed your images Maz. You need to copy the image url not the page url ;) Must be .jpg at the end.

yahoo!! another 22v ftw!!(dance)welcome man!!

Attachments

• me occ parkinglot.jpg
    me occ parkinglot.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 62
Thanks for that Ash, Yea I've seen you around, Now I'll know to beep back.
3531746521_dd7904970f.jpg

Last edited:
Yea definately. I saw the youtube videos and had to get a hold of you guys. Nice to know others enjoy Mazdas as much as i do

I def think I'm gonna go on sat, so If you guys want to meet up before hand let me know. I think I might take my son with me if that's cool. He's a car fanatic.

Yea definately. I saw the youtube videos and had to get a hold of you guys. Nice to know others enjoy Mazdas as much as i do

ha were they my videos? I'm redpsycho3 on youtube :D

I def think I'm gonna go on sat, so If you guys want to meet up before hand let me know. I think I might take my son with me if that's cool. He's a car fanatic.

If you read the thread we'll be meeting across the street at the cinema around 830 or so.

Hey man that's great, the meet is on Sunday though so hopefully you can still go!

Back