New member with Speed6 ( 56K warning )

M6GR8

HI guys and gals,

Just like to introduce myself here on this board. Used to own an 6i and switched over to a Speed6 for some 3 months now. Found your board is very informative as well so decided to join and hope to contribute as much as I can.

Here are some pics of the car.

mps1.jpg

mps2.jpg

mps3.jpg

mps4.jpg

mps5.jpg

mps6.jpg

mps7.jpg

mps8.jpg

mps9.jpg

mps10.jpg

mps11.jpg

I take it from the Mazda 6 MPS badges and the shape of your license plate that your from Europe. where from?

Thanks for all the welcomes here guys. Yeah, I am an Aussie :)

Edit: Just updated profile.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, question though. any differences in the Aussie version and the US version besides badging? was wondering if you guys had some options we dont have

Iggy said:
Welcome to the forums, question though. any differences in the Aussie version and the US version besides badging? was wondering if you guys had some options we dont have

Thanks again to all the welcomes.

As always. quite the contrary that we Aussies miss out on lots of features that are on NA and even Europe spec cars, let alone Jap spec's (pissed)

Just off my head these are: only 190KW ( or 255HP ), Keyless entry, Sat Nav, 2 tone leather, HID level is auto adjust instead of manually adjustable.

So far the only thing we have is the antena on the rear mirror instead on the roof as the NA models. Ofcourse we get the right hand drive which is the right way on a vehicle (yes)

Back