New in illinois

cx-7 is a nice car. I drove one at Zoom-Zoom Live a few years back and was amazed at how well it handled stuff. Are you getting the turbo model or the 2.5?

yeah the turbo is nice, provides some good kick. Though I haven't tried the 2.5 yet. Might be a better choice due to fuel economy/regular gas, but might not be worth the drop in hp. Planning any mods on it? You sure you can fit in one with the sunroof closed? :p

Just curious why not a speed 3?

CX-7 are nice, I want to put my wife in one. Ill probably be at Toyota Park early, looked on Googlemaps and its only 25 mins from my work. ill prob be there around 530.

actually no mods are planned besides a turbo timer and a kick ass sound system and maybe tinted windows. i love the speed3 but you know steve im 6'5 and i think i have outgrown the love for having my ass 2 inches off the ground. but yeah i dont plan to go crazy with the turbo, just want to know its there if i need it. most people would actually call me a slow driver. when i got pulled over for speeding a few months back no one believed me haha..but i only got a warning anyways.

actually no mods are planned besides a turbo timer and a kick ass sound system and maybe tinted windows. i love the speed3 but you know steve im 6'5 and i think i have outgrown the love for having my ass 2 inches off the ground. but yeah i dont plan to go crazy with the turbo, just want to know its there if i need it. most people would actually call me a slow driver. when i got pulled over for speeding a few months back no one believed me haha..but i only got a warning anyways.

Yeah I understand. There are times I wish I was higher up off the ground, too. I still remember your story at Starved Rock when everyone punched it on the onramp to the Interstate and left you/us in the dust (despite you flooring your auto p5!). That's why I was surprised you wanted the turbo model - you're used to the slotege :).

Latest posts

Back