*new here* any good online stores for protege5 aftermarket parts?

Mark81

:
Mazda 2003 Protege5
Hey ya'll,

Just got my protege5 this past week, I have been doing some online searching haven't found a site I have liked yet. does anyone know any good online stores for me to check out?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1g_800.jpg
    1g_800.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 223
What parts are you looking for? The protege aftermarket is pretty thin, but you can get parts from certain places depending on what you are looking for.

Welcome! Crossover auto also has a good selection of Protege parts, but they are a bit pricey. But you can cross reference any part numbers you find on there to see if anyone else sells it for less.

Thanks for the reply! first I wanted to get different headlights prefferable HID or Halos? not sure but I wanted to start with exterior and than move to performance after the winter.

What parts are you looking for? The protege aftermarket is pretty thin, but you can get parts from certain places depending on what you are looking for.

Taco! I will check that out as well! thanks again everyone!;)

Welcome! Crossover auto also has a good selection of Protege parts, but they are a bit pricey. But you can cross reference any part numbers you find on there to see if anyone else sells it for less.

Back