new goodies installed

:
'10 MSP3 '95 Miata M
Finally got a chance to install a couple of x-mas presents. A Racing Beat cat-back and a oem front lip. Also have a set of Koni shocks, but those will be installed later. Love the exhaust(have one on my Protege5) got it with the sport pipe(non-resonater)have to have the top down to fully appreciate it(which I did)the front lip was easy to install except for the rusted brace bolts(will have to possibly drill out the old bolt and install new hardware). Anyways some before and after pics

Attachments

• Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 120
Looks awesome!
Although I'm wondering how you were able to survive with the top down in New England right now lol. ;)

GordonJ said:
Looks awesome!
Although I'm wondering how you were able to survive with the top down in New England right now lol. ;)

good ole hardy new englanders...i'm sure if the sun's out tomorrow you'll take her for a spin?? suppose to be like 12 here....to funny! but anyway, car looks great, can't wait to see it in person this spring!! come to the spring cleaning meet at my house!!:)

Thanks! She is tucked in again to take a little nap. Hoping it warms up a little bit so I can start driving her again on a regular basis:)

ronin12 said:
Thanks! She is tucked in again to take a little nap. Hoping it warms up a little bit so I can start driving her again on a regular basis:)

the moment I get my miata, you, B, and I are going on a cruise.

Burce, she's lookin great man! I hope you're as happy as yours as I am with mine! :D Is it lowered, or is that stock height?

stock height for now, Koni's going on in near future(middle perch) w/FCM shock mount kit-should be about 1" drop total. Why wait, you can have both :D

Attachments

• Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 90
very nice...

might I seriously suggests before you think about putting those shocks on, check out the FCM modifed M2 mounts and the bumpstops.

I have the konis, older FM springs, and those mounts (http://www.fatcatmotorsports.com/FCMmounts.htm)

It gives you almost another inch of travel back and it lowers it a little bit more...

I'll get a picture of mine before/after...you just can't laugh about either :)

Before, during my slightly rice period:
STS23.jpg

And After the konis, fm springs...Fat Cat Motorsports mounts and 46mm bumpstops..in my primer stages...:

meknightsnov9.jpg

After my rear carrier assembly broke in half...locked up the right rear wheel and I slid of a mountain...
3.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

I like the stance, I had e-mailed them and I think that is what was recomended. I am going to keep the stock springs, but wanted it a bit lower plus better feel.

my friend has that setup...it works nicely....if you do decide to get springs racing beat and FM can be found CHEAPLY. I got mine for 80 + shipping...and springs don't go bad.

FCM are good point though.

Last edited:
Back