New Game I invented

There are tooo many haters on this website. I am afriad to post anything anymore, because I feel I would be ridiculed every time.

Oh well, its worth a try.
I was just trying to support the website. Every one of you guys obviosly come here to take vaulable information away, but how about supporting it a little!!!!!!! Give to this community

Jag61180 said:
There are tooo many haters on this website. I am afriad to post anything anymore, because I feel I would be ridiculed every time.

I was just trying to support the website. Every one of you guys obviosly come here to take vaulable information away, but how about supporting it a little!!!!!!! Give to this community

geeez...he was joking!

hey jag

hey jag this is the guy with the blue mp3 from bedford junior high, seen you around enough times, smart idea to start a game of tag, I thought it was pretty clever never would have found this site otherwise. I've tried to chase you down a few times but only caught up to you that one time on the highway, how come you live in arlington but the girl with you goes to bedford junior high? just curious, do you like the racing beat stickers I put on my car, you gave me the idea. did you have to pay for yours... cause I emailed racing beat and the sent me a pair for free pretty neat, I thought, well give me an email or im me sometime if you want to chat about mp3s and what not...coachrad85@hotmail.com aol im coachrad85 oh also anyone on this site into autocross, I autocrossed in april for the first time at pennington field, I won despite the fact my driving was pretty bad and my tires had very little tread left on them (I'm a spirited driver, can never say no to a nice powerslide) The mp3's handling made up for my less than average driving that day and I ended up posting some pretty decent times, even beat some corvettes. if only I had 60-100 more horsepower......

Re: hey jag

drifter said:
hey jag this is the guy with the blue mp3 from bedford junior high, seen you around enough times, smart idea to start a game of tag, I thought it was pretty clever never would have found this site otherwise. I've tried to chase you down a few times but only caught up to you that one time on the highway, how come you live in arlington but the girl with you goes to bedford junior high? just curious, do you like the racing beat stickers I put on my car, you gave me the idea. did you have to pay for yours... cause I emailed racing beat and the sent me a pair for free pretty neat, I thought, well give me an email or im me sometime if you want to chat about mp3s and what not...coachrad85@hotmail.com aol im coachrad85 oh also anyone on this site into autocross, I autocrossed in april for the first time at pennington field, I won despite the fact my driving was pretty bad and my tires had very little tread left on them (I'm a spirited driver, can never say no to a nice powerslide) The mp3's handling made up for my less than average driving that day and I ended up posting some pretty decent times, even beat some corvettes. if only I had 60-100 more horsepower......

autox??? where???? i have always wanted to autox! or at least take some classes! :D

Gro Harlem said:
why not use spray paint........paint "protegemp3.com" on the side of the car...they won't mind i'm sure ;)

lol!!

There we go, I have a can of yellow and blue...

uhh ok, i was kidding, take a chill pill

Jag61180 said:

autox??? where???? i have always wanted to autox! or at least take some classes!

Me too, I'd like to try an auto x before I get the turbo installed. I'll probably get waxed then. Let us know where the auto x's are and I'll definetely go.

hey my name is Jason Heartsfield I go to LD Bell highschool I'm seventeen, some of ya'll were asking about autocross. I don't know where you live but scca, sports car club of america, has autocrosses about every month, if you go to their website, forgot what it is, something like scca.com will work, you can find out when the next autocross is in you area, they have it broken down into regions, and I think many people will be surprised how well their mp3, or p5 will do, our cars certainly aren't the fastest in straight line acceleration, but autocross is all about handling and driver ablility, something that the mazda group has plenty to offer, in an autocross between a good driver in a stock miata, and a decent driver in a heavily modded vette, my money is on the miata.

I checked out that site, I can't go to the event in June. I'll be out of town then. I'd like to try an event before and after I install the turbo. I think I will be able to hang in the street modified class. I don't know though because I've never been to one. Do they have helmets available or do you have to buy one? I'm in Arlington by the way.

I don't know about all events, but at the autoX events I've been to, I just rent a helmet for two bucks for the day which is not a bad deal...especially because the specifications for helmets change every year or two.

For those of you that are interested in making your own business card sized "invitations" to the site...and have Microsoft WORD....I am posting a thread in the "off topic" forum with a NOTEPAD file you can download that have the instrucitons on how to make them using word.

yes they do have helmets available, and the time I went the were free loaner helmets, not the prettiest things, but they were free, and they were the kind specified by the scca goo roos. You should definetly take the mp3, there were tons of tricked out miatas, but I was the only one in a mp3! I think it would be awesome to have just a blue and yellow line of about four or five mp3s coming cruising into the next scca event...what do you guys in the arlington, bedford....DFW area think about that?

Hey drifter, check out the car meets forum. I posted about the next autox at Texas Motor Speedway on June 2. I also posted the north texas calendar. As a matter of fact, there is an autox this weekend in College Station but I'm not going to make it to that one.

Is Jag61180 still posting or did Gro Harlem scare him away...Jag its an excellent idea...it doesn't matter what Mazda...modified or not...doesn't hurt to tag any p5, mp3, protg even rx7...use anything to write the web addy....even a napkin from the restaurant you just left or even carry a pack of stickies in your car......or just a notepad.

For best results (bonus points) please proceed to:

http://forum.protegemp3.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4413&highlight=cards

For Biz cards...choose and print your favorite ones!

Thanks to Sir Nuke and the other member...

This is a really cool way to spread the word about this site...tag your it! :D

Sorry Nuke...it was late when I posted that...I thought I mentioned your biz cards...I hope a bunch of people are using them. :D

Antoine said:
Is Jag61180 still posting or did Gro Harlem scare him away...Jag its an excellent idea...it doesn't matter what Mazda...modified or not...doesn't hurt to tag any p5, mp3, protg even rx7...use anything to write the web addy....even a napkin from the restaurant you just left or even carry a pack of stickies in your car......or just a notepad.

This is a really cool way to spread the word about this site...tag your it! :D

Antoine...I don't know if he is still postin or not...HOWEVER...there is another thread out there where myself and another member made the business cards/invitations and posted the word files for all to down load...along with the instructions on how to make your own....and/or print the others....there have been a number of us that have been tagging cars in our areas with the cards.

Jag still posts, he just has crazy work hours. Jag, Linuxracer and I sometimes hang out since we live in the same area.

Back