New from Germany

haha... i dunno about that. maybe ireland. irish whisky is pretty nice. but also keep in mind this isn't the UK, its london. its like... not england. beer here is real below par to european or american micro brew standards. most places have typical hard liquor that you find in the US.

if you're into liquor, check out the whiskey exchange near london bridge. they have quite a nice selection of things, not just whiskeys. its also really close to borough market, which is the best place in town to find lunch on a friday or saturday.

update: so ive actually moved to germany 2 months ago. and finally bought a car! and of course, my mazda protege/323 blood runs real deep so i naturally bought an older 323F.... so i guess i should say hello here too.

its kinda buried somewhat in snow at the moment. :(
its an older 98 323F... didnt have a lot of cash to spend and cant finance since i just moved to another country.

im living in south germany now, just south of Stuttgart in a small town. i cant wait for winter to be over! found some great twisties today but just too much ice around to have fun.

New year new changes MP3, how's life in germany ?

I've heard a strange thing regarding employment in germany, you can only work on the field that you have a degree in bc state won't allow you to work on something else that you like and able to do but don't have degree in.
A friend of mine from school did two exhange program seasons in Germany and told me that.

Latest posts

Back