New CX-9 owner

veles

Hi everyone,

Just bought new 2012 CX-9 AWD GT, dolphin grey/sand, with options (step plate, roof rack, remote start, power gate, nav, moonroof/bose), $40,990 msrp. Paid (in MA) $37,900 which is decent in my understanding for New England, considering I went with 0% 60 month financing.

I used to drive Acuras, traded in my 2007 RDX, first time Mazda owner. Liked CX-9 better than MDX due to seating arrangements/flexibility. I looked at CX-7 in 2007, it wasn't on same level as RDX, but now CX-9 is close enough to MDX IMO.

I like the car so far - very smooth ride, good cabin noise level, great cornering and handling for the car of this weight. Tech features are great - I didn't know I could use BT on CX-9 for playing audio from my & wife's android phones, no wires needed - and can download phone address book as well, very nice.

I have Weathertech mats and Mont Blanc crossbars on order, so should be all set at that point.
I found this forum very useful so far, glad to join the community.

Last edited:
Welcome. Make sure to post your impression of the mont blancs when you get them. I'm looking for cross bars now and am deciding between the Aerowing bars and the Yakima Whisbars.

Back