New CX-5 owner

Just became the owner of a 2017 CX-5 GT AWD. All I can say is that it was love at first drive. Purchased the vehicle on a trade. This purchase was made from a Toyota dealer. As I was purchasing the car and going over everything I was inquiring about the owner's manual as it was not in the vehicle upon test drive. As I'm heading out with my purchase they hand me a manual for a 2016 CX5, stating that's what came with the vehicle. At this point I'm not exactly holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

1) What would be the best option in securing a 2017 CX5 user manual?
2) I'm also curious about purchasing a cargo shade as well. How would I go about purchasing one?

I guess that helps. Will have to bookmark that.

On a related note, I guess my main question here is what exactly is the maintenance schedule. Just wanted to check the owners manual for this info. Dealerships can always upsell and push extra unnecessary services for maintenance.

My vehicle was last serviced at a Mazda dealership 12/23/2018 @ 15xxx miles. I'm now reading 17xxx.
The maintenance indicator stuff was turned off in the vehicle so I have no way of reminding me when it's due.
Think I saw a thread with members discussing on oil change time vs mileage.
My factory warranty is valid until April,2020 trying to adhere to it.

Thanks!

Back