New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

How do you feel about AA ? ACP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mention any other cars. What did I miss?

You didn't miss anything.

All it said was all CX-9's baring Sport will get AA/ACP.

So now Mazda 6 & CX-9 there will get AA/ACP shortly if not already (case in point 6)

If there is an update to the CX-5 later this year, that is when AA/ACP will be announced for that.

Right. Just saying from here I'll bet they'll announce it for the 19 3, the 19 CX5 and CX3. Then ...maybe....the retrofit.

Right. Just saying from here I'll bet they'll announce it for the 19 3, the 19 CX5 and CX3. Then ...maybe....the retrofit.

(iagree)

I posted a link previously where it said for new Mazda vehicles, AA/ACP will be added when there is a vehicle update. Which is what has happened with the 6 and now CX-9.

AFAIK there is no information on the process including pricing for existing owners at this time.

From my understanding, retrofits have been available in Europe since yesterday. Any European CX-5 owners got any updates for us?

Dammit. Whenever I get a day off Ill have to go see about this.

But Im sure they wont touch my vehicle because its US specs. Even oil changes are a PITA. They seem to think we have different oil filters. I call BS. I think its ju because they dont want to process USG employees/contractors/soldiers VAT exemption forms.

Dammit. Whenever I get a day off I*ll have to go see about this.

But I*m sure they won*t touch my vehicle because it*s US specs. Even oil changes are a PITA. They seem to think we have different oil filters. I call BS. I think it*s ju because they don*t want to process USG employees/contractors/soldiers* VAT exemption forms.

Europe vs USA - you are caught in the crossfire :(

I just brought my CX-5 in for a service and asked about when CarPlay would be available for a retrofit in the USA.

The woman at the dealership did tell me that Mazda does plan on having a retrofit available in a few months. Maybe sooner but they haven't gotten an ETA on it. It does sound like Mazda will have something available for older models with the MZD connect system.

Spoke to my local UK dealer about the update. He said it's been released but that was likely only for the new 6.

He had initial pricing at 550, which he said in his own words is horrendous. He also said the upgrade is not yet in the Mazda Uk accessory system, but that they had the pricing note in advance. No word yet on when the retrofits will be available.

My interest hits rock bottom at that price, however i expect in 3-5 years time should i sell the vehicle not having Carplay/AA will be a negative as it appears it is high up on Millennials wish list over other more practical "features".

It does sound like Mazda will have something available for older models with the MZD connect system.

Yea, they just want to stagger it at this point to not overwhelm dealers or customers. Actually a good plan.

@Arcanisti: $550?!?! Horrendous pricepoint

Spoke to my local UK dealer about the update. He said it's been released but that was likely only for the new 6.

He had initial pricing at 550, which he said in his own words is horrendous. He also said the upgrade is not yet in the Mazda Uk accessory system, but that they had the pricing note in advance. No word yet on when the retrofits will be available.

My interest hits rock bottom at that price, however i expect in 3-5 years time should i sell the vehicle not having Carplay/AA will be a negative as it appears it is high up on Millennials wish list over other more practical "features".

That's AUD $859. Not worth it if true

Maybe not Mazda but I promise there will be something available. And I bet it doesn't take long after Mazda goes official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back