New 2 Owner and Longtime Mazda Enthusiast

daedalus_zero

:
2014 Mazda2 Sport
Howdy! My name is Josh, and I am the proud owner of a Liquid Silver 2014 Mazda2 Sport. I've been on this, as well as many other Mazda forums, under a slew of different usernames, but haven't been very active in the past few years, mostly due to owning nearly-dead Mazda platforms or hating the communities. I've owned quite a few Mazdas, but none that were ever truly mine. I've grown tired of living in fear of (and constantly replacing) stupid little parts on otherwise reliable cars, so I bought a new one with a warranty. I figured now would be a good time to start getting more active online again, since I have a car that's not as old as I am and which actually has substantial aftermarket support. I'm glad to be back and hope to benefit from the information this community has to offer.

Cheers! (cheers2)

1551675_4539339177983_436157839393915537_n.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you have a long and enjoyable relationship with that beauty. May you two have much fun together.

Last edited:
I'm coming out of a BG-chassis Protege LX, which has a bustling community of probably 10 people worldwide who still actively mod/tune BGs. lol Previously, I've had a BG 323, an NA Miata, a Protege5, and an old turbo MX-6 GT.

Back