NEPOC Represent: Sept. 25th, Hopkinton State Park (again)

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121755

Update: Mark (Bazooka_Joe) and I plan on arriving around 10:30. So far we only have three confirmations (including myself and only two are Proteges). There will be almost a dozen 350z members so let's show some NEPOC colors.

The plan is to try to secure Area 2 on the map below. If that falls through then Area 1 has more parking (and is on the way to Area 2 anyway). Admission is $5.00 at the gate. The weather is going to be nice but probably not nice enough to swim.

Directions: Rte. I-495 (north or south) to exit 21A, Main Street Hopkinton. Travel on Main Street until the third traffic light located at the heart of downtown Hopkinton. Turn left, traveling North on Route 85. Proceed approximately 2 miles to the Hopkinton State Park entrance on the right (do not enter the Field Office on the left).

hopkintondetail6dp.gif

Last edited:
wish i could go but its the gf's weekend since its her birthday...because of this ill be missing lime rock :( and another event on sat and this...oh well timing blows...

wish i could go, but it's too late for me, already have some plans...yard work...yahoo!

I wanna go I wanna go!!! i dont work this sunday! so i'm 100% open.

Ryan and Brian should go:)

chuyler1 said:
yard work can wait. the leaves aren't falling yet.

we'll gotta close the pool up and all that good stuff...if i had know a week earlier i could have come.............i wish i could go, had a great time last year!!

bazooka joe said:
we'll gotta close the pool up and all that good stuff...if i had know a week earlier i could have come.............i wish i could go, had a great time last year!!

maybe the pool closing can wait till the following weekend......(scratch) not many good weekends for meets left...what time does it start??

11:00 to whenever. I might want to get there a little earlier so I can leave around noon. I've still got a lot of work to do on my car.

maybe i'll head up for a couple of hours, i've got to be home around 1ish or so....

I'm pullin out...HW load just got unbearable for this weekend...what kinda dumbass takes 2 maths a bio and a writting class in the same semester (boom06)

Alright, so who's going to this and at what time?

1. chuyler1, 10:30-1:00 (assuming others come)

1. chuyler1, 10:30-1:00 (assuming others come)
2. Astral, 10:45-1pm (do they open before 11 anyway?)

They open at 7:30AM every day. You are supposed to make reservations for groups...but apparently they are booked for the remainder of the year. Anyone know if the Mazda6 guys had a reservation?

Latest posts

Back