NEPOC Meet - Hopkinton, MA - 4/23

bazooka joe said:
i say we plan on meeting at home depot at 10:30 and go from there...if it's raining bad we head over to the mall hang oout/lunch/hang out...go home...?

Works for me

Do you think we can just walk in on a Sunday afternoon Mark?

In good traffic it can't be more than 45 minutes away. I've gotten to Dedham in 25 and Braintree is only another 15 minutes from there if that.

chuyler1 said:
Do you think we can just walk in on a Sunday afternoon Mark?

In good traffic it can't be more than 45 minutes away. I've gotten to Dedham in 25 and Braintree is only another 15 minutes from there if that.

ya, you should...every time i've gone on sunday it's been empty!

1sty said:
ok, home depot...which one again?
10 AM right?

MEET LOCATION HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!

It is now at Cochituate State Park in Framingham/Natick.

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=...14091,0.029268

This ruins the original meet up point. So I propose that we meet in the Home Depot parking lot on Speen Street at 10:30AM before we enter the official meet point as a group.

From I90 (Mass Pike) get off at exit 13 NATICK route 30. Take Route 30 East to first traffic light. Turn Right onto Speen Street. Turn Right at first traffic light into Home Depot parking lot. We will park in a visible location near the back of the lot (closest to Speen Street). X marks the spot on the map. If you miss us, head back out to Route 30 East and follow to the park.

From Route 9 West, bear right onto Speen Street and follow signs towards I90 Mass Pike. Turn right into Home Depot parking lot.

From Route 9 East, after passing shoppers world get in far right lane. Bear right and then stay left get onto Speen Street northbound towards I90 (Just follow signs to Mass Pike). Turn right into Home Depot parking lot.

Attached is a map. X marks the spot we are meeting and A marks the actual meet location. Again. You are getting off the Pike at EXIT 13 ROUTE 30 NATICK. This is NOT the Framingham Route 9 exit that some of you may have used to go to the ADESA meet!!!!!!

Write this down bitches!!! (RTM) If you get lost, are running late, or get pulled over by the state troopers give me a call on my cell: 5083802181 No I can't fix your ticket...but I might be able to hold the group a few minutes until you arrive. Last time we ****** up and lost people so I will be the point man on this. My name is Chris Huyler btw...for those that don't know.
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>
</FIELDSET>

FINAL CONFIRMATION!!!!!!

Please confirm or we won't wait for you when you don't show up.
I confirmed everyone who said they were coming rain or shine within the last few pages and remove the people who said they weren't coming. Please confirm your name or add and confirm your name.

Once again, write down the directions posted above and write down my cell number. If you get lost you will have someone to call.
1. bazooka t. joe - mark - confirmed (meeting Bruce at exit 10 DD)
2. A223818 - Bruce - confirmed (meeting Mark at exit 10 DD)
3. chuyler1 - Chris - confirmed
4. ZoomThis - Brian - confirmed
5. Astral - Oleg - confirmed
6. 1sty - Craig
7. JZProwler - John
8. SupaSaiyanPR5 - Jeremy
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. snowblazin - Justin
12. seanmcsean - Sean

i'll be showing up with my new sub that unfortunately didn't turn out to be much better than my old sub :)

1. bazooka t. joe - mark - confirmed (meeting Bruce at exit 10 DD)
2. A223818 - Bruce - confirmed (meeting Mark at exit 10 DD)
3. chuyler1 - Chris - confirmed
4. ZoomThis - Brian - confirmed
5. Astral - Oleg - confirmed
6. 1sty - Craig
7. JZProwler - John - confirmed
8. SupaSaiyanPR5 - Jeremy
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. seanmcsean - Sean

I'm probably not going now. Jessica and I just got back from Ikea, so we're going to start puting things together tonight, and re arrange everything tomorrow.

SlowPro98 said:
I'm probably not going now. Jessica and I just got back from Ikea, so we're going to start puting things together tonight, and re arrange everything tomorrow.

everyone has better things to do...hey no biggie...it's looking like a real sucky day, but i already got my crap done and have the day set asidie so..i'm in still...oh, and jeremy mwy be coming with me...i'll hear back later

Back