:
2013 CX-9
OFFICIAL BEER/FOOD MEET DETAILS!!!!!

WHO: NEPOCERS vets and rookies, all are welcome
WHAT: Food and drinks after work/school
WHERE: Acapulcos Restaurant, Framingham
WHEN: Wednesday September 20th, 7:00PM

DIRECTIONS:
Acapulcos is located on Route 9 in Framingham near the I-90 (Mass Pike) Framingham exit.
Google Maps

If coming from the Mass Pike, take exit 12 and get on Route 9 West. Get over to the left lane ASAP. You will see the restaurant on the east-bound side but YOU CANNOT MAKE A U-TURN at the next light. Instead stay in the left lane and directly after the light bear left onto the Crossing Blvd ramp. When you come up to the light, make a U-Turn to get back on Route 9 East.

See my map.
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=58911
Light blue: follow this line onto Crossing Blvd.
Dark blue: follow this line back onto Rt. 9 East.
Orange: alternate route (not sure where you can make a U-Turn but there might be a place)
Red: Acapulcos

Last edited:
Astral said:
I propose Acapulco's :)

i agree with this.......kind of a mid-point for us! i will have to check with the wife though.

i got your message oleg from a couple nights ago. just have been super busy, sorry! maybe we will get drinks some night next week!

-R

where are all you guys meeting at. i go to worcester state so im here everyday out of the week only bummer is im not 21 haha

Don't need to drink to have a good time with NEPOCers. Come along anyway.

Ok folks. Oleg can only do Wed/Thu and I can't do Thu so it lookes like Wednesday is the best option...

WEDNESDAY 9/20 @ ACAPULCOS in FRAMINGHAM (Route 9)

If anyone objects, say so now, otherwise we'll move on to figure out what time we should meet. I'm good for anytime since it is less than 500 yards from my work. We can shoot for sometime between 6:00-8:00 depending on when everyone else gets out of work.

I suggest 7pm for a time and not earlier (as it's a while for me to drive and I don't get out of work that early). 7-8pm works for me.

seanmcsean said:
how far is framingham from storrs ct?
<TABLE id=ymaprt style="FONT-SIZE: small" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=ymaprtpts vAlign=top noWrap align=right width="1%"><SMALL style="FONT-SIZE: x-small">Starting from:</SMALL></TH><TD colSpan=4>
mp16_a.gif
CONNECTICUT <SMALL style="FONT-SIZE: x-small">Save Address</SMALL></TD><TR><TH class=ymaprtpts vAlign=top align=right><SMALL style="FONT-SIZE: x-small">Arriving at:</SMALL></TH><TD colSpan=4>
mp16_b.gif
MASSACHUSETTS <SMALL style="FONT-SIZE: x-small">Save Address</SMALL></TD><TR><TH class=ymaprtpts align=right><SMALL style="FONT-SIZE: x-small">Distance:</SMALL></TH><TD noWrap width="1%">114.1 miles</TD><TH class=ymaprtpts noWrap align=right width="1%"><SMALL style="FONT-SIZE: x-small">Approximate Travel Time:</SMALL></TH><TD>1 hour 53 mins
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wed is good for me!

seanmcsean said:
yeeeek.. looks like Im' sitting this one out folks.
Sean, what's an acceptable drive distance for you? 1hr? Maybe we can do the next one in Worcester or Auburn?

Damn can't make this one. Will be in Rome, Italy by then. But I'll have a drink for you!!

i need details. I'm in worcester and wednesday is a wonderful day to do it.
need more details... looking forward to meeting everyone.

how far is this place from worcester state college? cause im down to go id like to meet other people with proteges not alot of them around here in ayer.

Latest posts

Back