MyMazda app notifications won't disappear

I think this issue may have started after the recent system maintenance that occurred last week(?) Up until then, the MyMazda app on my iPhone displayed a red notification whenever I used the remote start. Once when the car started and another when I opened the door. If I went to activity history in the app inbox, that was enough to make the notification disappear from the app on the phone home screen. Presently, no matter what I can think to do, the notifications remain and are in fact increasing even though there aren't any inbox notifications. I've even gone so far as to delete the notifications in the inbox. I've restarted my phone but that didn't help. Something else I've noticed, previously when I opened the door, the inbox notification read, "Remote engine start - Fail". Now it reads "Remote engine start - cancel". Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks. I have a 12 Pro with iOS 16.3.1. It also occurred to me that I no longer get notifications on my Apple watch so now I'm not sure if it's Mazda or Apple.

I read on fb android doing the same. Slightly irritating no doubt. Mine keeps alerting me my doors are unlocked. I park in a locked garage so never lock my car doors

With my Android phone, if I swipe down to see all notifications, then swipe left on the Mazda grouped one (or do the same from the 'lock screen'), it deletes them from both phone notifications AND the app. Easy.

I do find it over eager to notify me that my the door is unlocked, though, even if it's only for a few minutes. Oh, well.

Go to the app settings and deactivate the push notification. I just did that and everything disappeared.

iPhone 12 mini. I logged into MyMazda app account and deactivated the push notifications. I don't use the app anyway. I don;t even know why I have it, what's the use of it.

Thanks, I appreciate your reply. I've deleted dozens but the red notification circle remains.
same
iPhone 12 mini. I logged into MyMazda app account and deactivated the push notifications. I don't use the app anyway. I don;t even know why I have it, what's the use of it.
it has a feature to remote start your car or at least that is what I want it for.

ok for Iphone go into to your settings, click on notifications click on mymazda and click don't allow. that removed the red dot..

Back