My speed breaking up

CocoMs3

:
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
My 2010 ms3 has a corksport Sri , DP , RP , FMIC and Forge BPV and Cpe hpfp . About 2 months ago my car started breaking up bad , I changed the spark plugs and cleaned my MAF , ran good ... Couple days later It kept getting a CEL for the MAF and continued to break up, figured it was going bad so I replaced it .. Now I have no cel light but still breaking up . I had a turbosmart BPV which seemed to be malfunctioning which I assumed was the issue with the car breaking up , I replaced it with the forge , drive the car . Still breaking up , isn't causing any CEL lights and is leaving me car-less , any suggestions ??? Oh fuel pump seems to be working properly from the AP , doesn't seem to be a fuel issue .

Yeah need clarification on what breaking up means. Also, is the DP catted? Did you check the spark plugs before you put them in to make sure they were gapped correctly and what brand were they?

I have Ngk , it ended up being 2 things , high pressure fuel sensor making a bad connection and a leak in the front mount ..

my car does the same thing every once in a while and my plugs keep having lots of carbon built up on them. Can you tell me how you figured the fuel sensor was making a bad connection and a front leak. I have corksport intake, down pipe, race pipe, and hypertech unit. This was going on before I every installed any after market parts on my blue 2010 mazda speed 3 and the dealer ship could never fix the problem. Please let me know if you can help me out.

it was just trouble shooting, i was getting erratic reads from my AP on my fuel pump, the fuel pressure was going from 230 psi to 1700 to 400 to 590 to 300 ... if ur not revving or starting from a cold start the fuel shouldn’t really show large fluctuations like that so i pushed the sensor in hard with my hand and it would read normal readings . for the fmic i heard the so i figured which coupler was having the issue and took it off and readjusted it.

Back