DCP_0001.JPG
DCP_0002.JPG
DCP_0003.JPG
DCP_0004.JPG
DCP_0005.JPG
DCP_0006.JPG
DCP_0007.JPG

now rape my server and enjoy! :bigthumb:

by the way, if anyone needs any audio / video stuff for the car, lemme know :bigthumb:

Hey I was really thinking about doing something along these lines, probably not till summer or even next year some time, hafta save up the money. I wanted to place one screen in the dash for the passenger, and then also put one in each headrest, do u know anyone that can do the headrests? Also i was wondering if u could give me some information on what all u got and some prices.

Thanx

Very nice however you should say death to all 56kers because I am sure that those pics would not be fun to download on a 56k.

Dustin

Nice car!!!
Just a word of advise black out your tag asap. Anybody can run your tag and find out where you live and jack yo fresh s***...if you know what I mean

Yea it definitly will kill 56k connections, i know from experience, but when u wake up in the morning and have to go to the bathroom and clean up, u just start the page, and when u come back it be done. or u go to school and use the nice T1 they supply u, also great for gaming

thanks for the compliments....
\since some people asked, if you need anything like screens for your car, let me know. They won't beat ebay's prices, but are MUCH better quality....

so yeah, i blacked out my tag

if anyone is interested in joining my page,
it's mazda-mp3.com, send me an E-Mail

Thanks

Back