My MS6 hope yall like it

Gotta ask...what's an SD6? Some acronym I'm not familiar with.

Love the cop lights and RX-8 wheels. Solid color choice too.

The cop lights look sick dude, haha. I have the RX-8 rims on mine, too. I think it would look badass powdercoated black.

i think it would to, i was thinking about getting them done black... did you do yours? if so got any pics?

Swamp Bogger stance FTW!!! I love the way the RX8 wheels look on this thing, which is why I have a set on mine as well! :) Definitely looks mean with the grill and eyelashes as well. I'm looking into getting that grill for my Speed6.

thats looking super.,.,.,now u can pull over other MS6's.

Because that's a good idea...

And I'm going to be some what blunt here but in my opinion, those lights are a no go for me. That could get you in a lot of trouble, even if you don't use them. Just sayin'

Other than that, I'm diggin' the car :)

Last edited:
Swamp Bogger stance FTW!!! I love the way the RX8 wheels look on this thing, which is why I have a set on mine as well! :) Definitely looks mean with the grill and eyelashes as well. I'm looking into getting that grill for my Speed6.

Because that's a good idea...

And I'm going to be some what blunt here but in my opinion, those lights are a no go for me. That could get you in a lot of trouble, even if you don't use them. Just sayin'

Other than that, I'm diggin' the car :)

USAFVMI08 thanks!! i love the rims and for the price couldn't pass them up! and do you think the grill looks better black with the eye lids or should i get both of them color matched??

I think I finally got the hang of putting the pic's on here! (cabpatch)
well here are some pic's! i it wont let me put more on here! tell me what you think, and what else I could do thanks!!

View attachment 158509

View attachment 158507

View attachment 158511

View attachment 158512

I'm a police officer and impersonating a police officer with those lights can get you a year in prison because it is a class II felony, and an additional $250,000 fine.

My advice to you is to get rid of them.

I'm just effing with you, I like the wheels!

I'm a police officer and impersonating a police officer with those lights can get you a year in prison because it is a class II felony, and an additional $250,000 fine.

My advice to you is to get rid of them.

I'm just effing with you, I like the wheels!

Yeah i know i have looked up the consequences of impersonating an officer, but i only have them on during meets most of the time there not in my car... but i use them for construction that's why i have them... but thanks tho

USAFVMI08 thanks!! i love the rims and for the price couldn't pass them up! and do you think the grill looks better black with the eye lids or should i get both of them color matched??

Oh I thought they were color matched...Haha. I mean, they look fine as is, for sure!

Back