My Mazda2's New Seat Covers

Hatchy Zoom

:
2012 Mazda2
After seeing some photos here on the forums, I decided to go ahead and purchase a pair of CoverKing seat covers for my two front seats. I ordered them in the Inferno Orange color, because it goes well with the inside lights and I like the color. I think it provides a nice contrast with the green. They cost me about $250 total from covers4less. Installing them was easy. They are the Neoprene "wetsuit" material. Here are some pics:

CoversHorizontal.JPG

CoversVertical.JPG

Also just FYI the lights inside are red not orange. I couldn't tell till I installed an aftermarket stereo and when I made the led orange it did not match haha

Those look pretty awesome. I want some for my truck now..

This is what i got for as much ;)

Attachments

• 20121030_154709.jpg
    20121030_154709.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 506
I went with the neoprene covers also and I love them. They add another half inch of padding to the seats which really makes them comfortable. They added slits to the outer side bolsters for the side air bags. The fit is excellent.

404597193.jpg

Honestly, I like the OP's better.

Thanks. Truly, it is a matter of preference. I'm rather partial to bright, loud colors myself. ;-)

I went with the neoprene covers also and I love them. They add another half inch of padding to the seats which really makes them comfortable. They added slits to the outer side bolsters for the side air bags. The fit is excellent.

They look nice as well. As for the fit- Do you get an "air gap" between the curved edges of the seat or do they fit like the proverbial glove? Obviously, when someone is sitting their back would push the fabric fully agains the seat, but I notice that most seat covers tend to have a gap otherwise.

Love the watermelon effect the OP's seat covers are puttin' down with that green paint.

Back