My Impreza progress thread

Not sure how I missed this one. Great project, I love subbies. Let me know if you want me to go through and clean up some stuff in the thread.

wait ms3 headers as in mazdaspeed3? whaat they fit??? car sounds good what type of catback you got?

No, MS3 is the name of the company. Not referring to mazdaspeed 3. I dont have a catback installed yet but I just scored on OEM 07 STI catback today. Will have it installed as soon as I can get a shop to mod it to fit my car.

I scored an 07 OEM STI catback today on the cheap! It only has 2500 miles on it! I will post some pics when I get it cleaned up.

Obviously you don't care about the thread being cluttered lol triple post.

Car gets sicker everyday seems like. Keep it going man.

Obviously you don't care about the thread being cluttered lol triple post.

Car gets sicker everyday seems like. Keep it going man.

Yah, these older subarus they call the legos of the Subaru world cause they make so many parts for them and so many parts from other subaru's fit on them. So that has been a big helping in modding this car so quick.

5/15/09 UPDATE:

Got my OEM STI exhaust welded up and installed last night by the help of my bro and a friend:

Comparison:

beaf3e3a8b35__1242334123000.jpg

On the car(yes, it is very dirty):
100_1204.jpg

SOUND CLIP!:

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/mazdaspeed777/?action=view&current=100_1203.flv

Thanks guys. Yah I am really liking the sound of her now. Now I just need a few more power/suspension mods and she will really be fun to drive.

got a guy lookin at trading me his 2000 2.5RS coupe plus cash for my MSP... if it goes through I may be enlisting your help soon! lol

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already (didn't read through all 16 pages)...

You painted the center console red, but why did you stop at the storage pocket above? The center console design 'flows' up to include that pocket. I think it would look better if that was painted red as well.

got a guy lookin at trading me his 2000 2.5RS coupe plus cash for my MSP... if it goes through I may be enlisting your help soon! lol

Sick! (headbang) Sounds like an awsome trade to me. AWD FTW! The trade is worth it just to get the all wheel drive. All four the floor man! lol Let me know how that go's. Would love to help ya if you do go through with the trade

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already (didn't read through all 16 pages)...

You painted the center console red, but why did you stop at the storage pocket above? The center console design 'flows' up to include that pocket. I think it would look better if that was painted red as well.

Just my taste I guess. I just thought it would look better with that part without. Plust that lid area would be more liable to paint chips so I descided against it. (shrug)

Back