My 2008 speed3

DK4214

:
2008 mazdaspeed 3
So I just ordered my pg fmic piping kit, Godspeed type-c core, cobb ap, and an auto tech hpfp internals! It should all be here Friday (hopefully)! I have a turbo xs down-pipe already here as well. As well as a turboxs test pipe, hks cat back, aero SRI, and a greddy RS bov already installed. I will post pictures as the parts arrive and try to write a write up on the installations with pictures as well hopefully there will be no set backs! Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!
-dk4214

Autotech internals arrived today!
image7.jpeg

Godspeed core and cobb ap arrived today! And thanks to ken and PG, PG just upgraded my piping kit to the black powder coated version for a great deal do to some confusion great customer good will!! Can't wait to receive it this week!

Where did you order your Autotech's from? Mine have been on back order for a month thru Edge Autosport!

type c inter-cooler and PG DIY piping kit however the core did not come with any mounting brackets what should i do from here i heard about home depot and angled shelf hangers any other suggestions or ideas thanks
-DK4214

i recieved my DIY piping kit from PG but didnt get all the parts i need but apparently its a new design for the speed3 so i will post pics of the install when i receive the parts

Back