My 1991 Protege SE-GT

I only joined mazdafied cause of Cruzer and the nice leader - so, I don't know about that guy, never cared to check in depth.

mx3ownzj00 said:
reagen-

please tell me you do not know this kid.....i see him a round and i want to drive my mazda off a cliff....
mymazda626graffix6.jpg

his name is nicholas and his car is teh ghey.

Are those shiny wheel covers I see?

oh lord

i am sure he COULD pass as an icy hot stunta! lol but he just doesnt look mean enough!

its to bad that millenia has to look like those gay hondas i see around my neighborhood. ick ick.

but alas, it is a mazda........:'(

Equinox said:
check out my friend's company, SyntheticDesigns.com, they do good work, look at some of their art =)

This decal is AMAZING! I would want to get something like this done...

GovChesse2.jpg

Bizob said:

This decal is AMAZING! I would want to get something like this done...

GovChesse2.jpg

Heh that's a friend of mine's tahoe "Yuhoe", he got rid of that graphic for a new look and painted the top half of the truck orange =)

Bizob, looks pretty good, although the front bumper doesn't TOTALLY match.

That probe looks SWEET. Paint your car like that. :)

I just went to the bodyshop... I liked what I saw and heard. I'll be going for a color change for sure. Right now, It's either gonna be

-1 of 2 Honda dark silvers (s2000 or another one that's on the NSX -- he'll bring me a paint sample so I can choose),
-WRX blue or Volkwagen Jazz blue or a non-metallic blue with a green pearl,
-Metal flake red,
-Metal flake orange (Lamborghini Murcielago),
-or dark green (Honda Fikus green pearl).

You've all given your suggestions, but now, out of that list, which would you all think is best?

dark silver definatly.

that chick's pic you have..... she is HOT! i'd put her on the hood.... the pic i mean... or... well.... both.....(spank) (naughty)

That's true.

The reason I ask is because the more I think about it, the more I think I'm gonna keep it red to save money, but no one mentionned red as a color they liked, so I figured it meant the car could look better than it does now if it were a different color.

Whatever, I'll just have to make up my mind.

My car IS new, it just happens to have been built in 1991, that's all.... :p The whole suspension, drivetrain and powerplant have been replaced or rebuilt. That, and I can't think of another car I'd rather own on my budget..... I'll probably buy a WRX, but only in three or four years. Trust me, I put some thought into this already.... I could have gotten most of my money back in December by selling the car, but then, I started looking into what kind of car I could get for 10 000$ Canadian, and nothing interested me. That and unitl I'm 25, I can't afford the insurance on most cars....:rolleyes:

Bizob said:
dmitrik4, sorry you don't like my kit. (nuts) What's wrong with it exactly?(sad1)

i just almost never like body kits. they seem to always ruin the lines of a car and make it too "cartooney".

but it's your car. you asked for opinions.:cool:

Back