Msp wiring harness part number?

mazdaspeedp

Contributor
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
So ive had my wiring harness replaced 3 times now by the mazda dealership and each time they put in an even more wrong harness than the time before if thats even possible lol. Right now it has a harness for an automatic so the revs go way up and down when in neutral. If anyone knows the correct part number for an 03.5 speed protege wiring harness i would greatly appreciated mazda is getting another harness shipped from texas and i wanted to try and double check to make sure this is the correct part.

So i just talked to the stealership lol and they orderd a 4th wrong harness what the hell lol.

I don't think the MSP wiring harness would be much different than a normal 2.0L FSDE Protege manual harness if at all.

Actually a msp harness is different it doesnt have vics or vtcs one of them is missing and another thing its not possible to hook up a auto to a standard if you speedo dont work and brake light on when u drive as well as abs then its just a abs harness

The MP3 doesn't have VTCS but the MSP has both, I believe the regular Pro had the same EGR vac/boost sensor setup the only difference is the CC harness which may or may not be on the MSP harness and wouldn't affect anything.

No my abs light isent on or my brake light just the check engine light and the spedo does still work just the rpm on the tach jumps up and down

i cant believe this is still an issue. brian and others. they likely put an auto w/ abs from a p5 in the car.

you need a p5/msp harness with ABS and manual. they're stupid.

also the harnesses for the msp and p5s are the same, they have all the same sensor connections. i know this because i have a few harnesses taking up my floor at my house now.

This is a picture of the wire harness off my old Msp that I wrecked that I am trying to sell. Hopefully this helps!
ee6abeb2.jpg

This is a picture of the wire harness off my old Msp that I wrecked that I am trying to sell. Hopefully this helps!
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/cody_14_2010/ee6abeb2.jpg[/QUOTE]

^^there you go, just buy that one!

These are the 2 wrong part numbers of harnesses mazda has installed that were wrong :bn5v-67-070 the automatic one that is in the car right now is :bl8s67020b. I have been givin 2 new part numbers that are supposed to be right that i got from a seperate source not mazda. The part numbers are :BP7H-67-020 and BL8S-67-020B

Awesome! That is a Score then..
Lolya i hope so there still having serious trouble ordering the right part though and my car has been running like s*** for the last year. I just hope they can get there s*** together so i can continue with my build

P0507 idle controll system higher than expected,p0850 park/neutral position switch circuit. Anyone know if i can fix these codes without swapping the harness?

Swap out the Idle motor. It has 4 screws and a gasket (Attached to the TB) The screws strip easily and it is easier to change the entire TB than change the Idle Controller.

Back