MSP Turbo Partout, SSAFC v1, ECU, IC kit + More!

Hello all! I have de-snailed my p5 and am now selling what remains of the kit.

Payment: Verified PayPal users only! I will only ship within the US via USPS/UPS. If you're local, you can pick it up or we can meet halfway.

Important: Buyer assumes all responsibility after buying any of my items. I will not be held accountable if you mess up your car through lack of knowledge of installation and/or maintenance/operation.

Mishimoto Intercooler + Piping/Couplers/Clamps + Air Filter + Ebay BOV: Pending to IshSonP5

- The other side of the intercooler says "GFN" on it, you can either spray it black or just display this side.

Medieval Lightweight Power-steering Pulley - Sold to NCMSP

3" Stainless Exhaust - SOLD TO HKPRO5

ProSport Electronic Boost Gauge - Sold to IshSonP5

ProSport Digital Oil Pressure Gauge - Sold to IshSonP5

Vacuum Block - Sold to IshSonP5

MSP GT255R Turbo: SOLD TO MSP626

Thunder V2 Manifold: SOLD to TEKNIC

Stock MSP Downpipe: SOLD to ap123

MSP ECU: SOLD to ap123

SSAFC V1: SOLD TO PREFERIO

Tapped Oil Pan: Sold to ap123

Last edited:
if you sepererate, ill take the ssafc and tapped oil pan and maybe bov all depending on prices.

PM'd

The turbo kit will be parted out! Thread will be updated tonight.

Mods, can you change the title to: MSP Turbo Partout, SSAFC v1, ECU, IC kit + More!

v2 has datalogging, v1 does not
Ahhh... I see. Why couldn't the guy at Split Second tell me that... I asked him for version 2 and he continued to ask if I wanted datalogging or not...

he was probably going to sell you a v1 if you didnt want datalogging
I don't really see any reason to have datalogging... I'm not that going to get that in depth with it.

Its self preference, id rather have datalogging since im.going to fine tune it myself, if you're just going to upload somebody elses map, then v1 will be perfect for you

Its self preference, id rather have datalogging since im.going to fine tune it myself, if you're just going to upload somebody elses map, then v1 will be perfect for you
I'm going to have a shop here locally tune it for me. They can deal with it. All they've got to do is **** around with it until I'm making peak numbers. But until it's tuned, I'm just going to run the superstock map.

You can make your own maps too with the V1. I ran the superstock map when I was boosted and it was awesome! If that's the case, the v1 should be more than sufficient.

Payment sent for the SSAFC!!!

not boosted yet...currently paying off the turbo stuff from 95blkprobe. will have that paid off in february and installed by mid march/april along with either mpi tuner or if my tax return is nice enough a haltech sport/sprint and 1000cc injectors. looking to do 350whp dd and 500whp track. we will see how it turns out :D

Back