msp spotted: rt. 404 today around 1-2pm

AutoBox

:
rockin the awd.....
i was goin west on 404 heading home to balitmore, md from rehobeth beach when i saw a black msp with a FMIC....couldnt tell if it was a girl or guy driving cus of the dark tint but i was the guy with the girl in the apssenger seat in the titanium msp that did a half ass wave lol......also saw a blue msp along rt.1 by the outlets of rehobeth too but i dunno if that guy is in here or not....im hopin that balck one is because of the FMIC...the car looked pimp....my gf was like...oohh that car like urs has a intercooler.....(stfu) lol sike(rofl)

is your car wrecked by any chance, cuz i was down at the beach with my wrecked silver msp and saw a titanium one that got fuckd up

I cant believe I didnt run into any of you guys. I was down there this past tuesday and wednesday.. I saw that blue MSP as well. I also saw what looked like a silver es with a P5 front end, MP3 side skirts and wing, rims, lowered and a girl driving. I went to do a u-turn but never found the car.. ???? Anyone know whom this maybe???

nope...i came back last monday anyway so ive been back in baltimore md for over a week or so......im headin down to ocean city the weeked of the 25th and 26th so keep an eye out cus im goin thru delaware

Back