MSP short throw shifters

2003.5_MSP

:
2003.5 MSP
I was wondering if there are any short throw shifters out that will not break the bank. I see megan has some, but I would like to also shorten the actual height of the shifter. I have seen Kartboy shifters, where can I get them at if they're still being produced. Let me know what you have and or know where to get one, thanks.

i just got my twm arrived... expensive s***.

when i did the research i saw OBX adjustable shifter for protege, u might wanna take a look at it ?

thanks guys ill end up getting the twm for my Christmas gift to myself.. if you dont mind me asking how much you spend total on yours callphy?

use the TWMship4free coupon, save ur shipping fee

i only get my shifter without shift knob so the price is only 150something twm shift knob are too expensive for me =,=

and then i brought the bushings for $27

might gonna grab a cheap shift knob, or another sparco one

i am in ontario, so they tax me ontario tax too, i was charged with 211 total for shifter, bushing, and grease

lol i am looking at a sickspeed knob as well, the one with leather wrapped and red stiched. but might not gonna buy it right away

thinking about getting leather racing seat with red stiches and then buy the knob at the same time, when i am ready for it.

lol i am looking at a sickspeed knob as well, the one with leather wrapped and red stiched. but might not gonna buy it right away

thinking about getting leather racing seat with red stiches and then buy the knob at the same time, when i am ready for it.

Nice.. I plan on getting that tomorrow after the confirmation on thread pitch M10x1.25. Then when I get some wheels I'm getting neo chrome lug nuts

The shifter came in today... looks badass but i cant use it until i get my short throw... now its just going to be sitting there begging me to buy the short shifter so i can install it... the reason was it was only 2" tall, and when i took off the stock knob i had 4" of shifter rod uncovered :(

Back