MSP Partout! Any and all stock parts + Aftermarket! Pics inside.

UPDATE: PRICES REDUCED! I WANT THIS STUFF GONE!!

UPDATE: LIST OF STOCK PARTS THAT ARE ALREADY SOLD (or have a deal potentially made): Cluster, Turbo, Manifold, S Pipe, J Pipe, Downpipe, WGA, Shift knob, Shifter, 2 Door lock actuators, Shift Boot, Side view mirrors (still have inside panels and tweeters), Tail lights, Weather stripping, Door sills, AC condenser, rear deck, amp and sub rack, ecu,, rear sway bar, headlights. Thats all I can remember off the top of my head right now

UPDATE: PLEASE INCLUDE NAME OF THE PART IN TITLE OF PM'S. I am having a very difficult time remembering who wanted what and having to dig through them all alot. It would help me out a lot. Thank you.

This is my thread for my part out of my MSP. Ive decided to sell everything I can off of the car and then scrap whatever is unsellable. I am going to head the boring route and buy a brand new entry level car this spring. Thread has been re-posted with pictures including Mazdas247.com

Anyways, I will not be posting pictures of stock parts. If you want something (Anything, within reason) let me know and I will get you a picture.

These are off of a 2003.5 Titanium grey MSP. Car has a bit over 100,000 Miles.

ALL aftermarket stuff which I am posting has less than 9 months on the road and less than 5,000 Miles on it. Also, I am located in Holland Michigan, for local pick-ups and stuff that is un-shippable.

To ask about a part or contact me, you can PM me here, email me at Smitty1017@gmail.com, or text me at (616)802-4660 texting would probably be your best bet because of my work schedule.

h7tmi12.jpg

AXIS 17" Wheels wrapped in Kuhmo ecsta tires. Total Package was purchased for 1350$ this summer (Tires were 500$, the rest was Wheels and Shipping)

Asking 850.00$ Flat.

9j3IkJb.jpg

SPEC Stage 2 Clutch/Pressure Plate. 225$ shipped

qClCJd5.jpg

Stock Strut brace. 20.00$ plus shipping.

EzhFDaA.jpg

CUSTOMMSP side mount intercooler from Protege Garage.

300.00$$ Shipped

5YonxrA.jpg

Weapon R hard pipe kit, with iridescent paint job, and BOV installed (It is permanently installed. Used JB weld as well as the supplied C-Clip because it didn't seem like it had a good seal.)

250$ Shipped

Works and sounds great, fyi. However I would recommend a different set of couplings, the Weapon-R ones kind of suck.

wPonuJE.jpg

INJEN Cold Air intake 160$ Shipped

LfXBJxM.jpg

Optima Yellow top. 75.00$ its a bit older than the other parts. Local pickup only. Works amazing.

THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Ive had the flu pretty bad lately and been working some OT so my time with the car has been very limited. Ill check on that bezel and switch when I get a chance!

bump!!!! PRICES REDUCED. looking to get rid of this completely asap to make garage room for the new Cobalt SS turbo which I bought yesterday and is currently sitting in my snowy driveway!

Last edited:
Would you have the screw covers for the windshield cowl? Don"t know if that is the best description but they are vanity pieces at the bottom of the windshield. They cover screws holding the plastic piece under the windshield wiper mounts.

I am 99% sure I do. I am about ready to stop screwing with small potato parts because they aren't really worth my time, but I can probably make an exception. Make me an offer and ill pull them off.

Hey man, I'm lookin for the shift knob, side mirrors, and spoiler. Got anything? Also, will that strut bar fit a 99 pro?
Shipping is to 83706

Do you still have the OEM headlight housings? If so, what condition are they in and price please.

Do you have the front floormats? Are they the embroidered ones? In good shape? Skimmed thru thread and didn't see mention of them............

Ill have to look when I get home to be certain but I do not think they are embroidered. The mazdaspeed logo is part of the rubber.

Oh yeah, 03.5...I'm after the 03s with the mazdaspeed embroidered off to the side towards door sill. Not after the ones with the MS in the heel pad.

do you still have the cup holders? if so, what is the condition and price? Got any pics?

Intercooler is sold! As far as the cup holders, I am not longer selling small parts. I am too busy with my job (80 hours a week lately) to keep up with the hassle of small parts that arent worth anything. 25$ parts and above please.

I wasn't expecting to pay anything less than $25 for the cup holder/console trim... but whatever... good luck with the job!

Back