MSP Mileage Check!!

152000 miles. completely stock for the moment. never had a problem other than the alternator bearings going out. original tranny/clutch/engine/differential. my wife drove it until 2 weeks ago. drove her in the snow all day today in MO and everything works great still

this happened today.
0303101647.jpg

I am at about 25k miles. If I daily drove it I would have racked up about 40k a year.

how the ufck do you still have 38k?

damn man, DRIVE that thing....it wans't made to sit on the driveway...this isn't a enzo or something. lol
I don't drive her in the winter .... but I do everyday in the other seasons.
It helps that I'm only 2 miles from work!!! lol

152000 miles. completely stock for the moment. never had a problem other than the alternator bearings going out. original tranny/clutch/engine/differential. my wife drove it until 2 weeks ago. drove her in the snow all day today in MO and everything works great still

170,650 miles here. all original(as far as internals, lsd and such) as far as i know

Good to see there is plenty of friends up here on the post 125k list.

143,500. I got it right around 68k so from then on, I know it's been fully synthed with premium gas ONLY (no mid-grade plus additives) and so far, the only major defects were a clutch issue (fixed) and the damn P2006 CEL that came on 3 days after getting her (not fixed). However, the last time I saw the CEL was yeserday and it lasted all of about 10 minutes then went off. Still not EXACTLY sure how to fix that code but not too worried since it's been there the whole time the car's been in my name. 'Sides, she'll be getting a new engine sooner or later.

I passed 69,000 miles tonight. Considering I bought the car with 52k on the clock less than a year ago, I kind of feel bad putting so many miles on it in such a short amount of time... :(

I passed 69,000 miles tonight. Considering I bought the car with 52k on the clock less than a year ago, I kind of feel bad putting so many miles on it in such a short amount of time... :(

cars are meant for drivin'! what would be the fun of leaving it in the garage all the time...?

Back