MSP Engine Swap Regrets...

Hey guys I regret everything. This build has been so much fun but so much pain. It’ll run so good for a few days then break down. When it runs it runs so good. But I am slowly loosing hope should I keep her or just give up on her.

Once you get your issues sorted out it wont break down everyday. It sounds like you are close to bring done.

Take a step back, make a list of what you need to do and ask here if you are not sure about something.

IMO you might as well Get it running good at stock boost and treat it with some mechanical sympathy for a few months of driving so that you get used to it and then decide.

If you do eventually decide is not for you then you would get more for a well sorted and properly running car then you would for a project car mess that doesnt run right.

Once you get your issues sorted out it wont break down everyday. It sounds like you are close to bring done.

Take a step back, make a list of what you need to do and ask here if you are not sure about something.

IMO you might as well Get it running good at stock boost and treat it with some mechanical sympathy for a few months of driving so that you get used to it and then decide.

If you do eventually decide is not for you then you would get more for a well sorted and properly running car then you would for a project car mess that doesnt run right.
Yeah your right. I have to buy a new turbo for it and get the exhaust done properly. And also get it to idle correctly.

Is the turbo leaking or burning oil? Is your oil feed and drain all msp stock?

I dont remember offhand but does the msp turbo or oil feed line have a built in restrictor? Maybe all you need is a restrictor to reduce the oil pressure.

Back