MSP build, advice welcomed too

I think you’ll be good on that size WG. Especially if your running on Haltech, you'll be boost by gear I'm assuming with EBC. In my past experiences with 35R (on Honda) we ran Tial 38MM so 44MM will be fine. Just make sure you select a low PSI spring (7 lbs) would be a good start. Then increase accordingly to your power goals. What are you shooting for exactly?

I think you’ll be good on that size WG. Especially if your running on Haltech, you'll be boost by gear I'm assuming with EBC. In my past experiences with 35R (on Honda) we ran Tial 38MM so 44MM will be fine. Just make sure you select a low PSI spring (7 lbs) would be a good start. Then increase accordingly to your power goals. What are you shooting for exactly?
Motor will be ready for 600whp. But I’ll have to stop at 400 to 420 whp due to even a built trans being unreliable for this platform.

Time for a custom exhaust and for big horsepower.

20210122_082344.jpg

How can I upload a video? I've tried 2 times, no luck.
Side note...You can upload directly to the site but there is a file size limit. Here's a guide for more info. :)

quick question, N/A protégé 2.0 have same clutch as the speed, because price so much cheaper for nap protégé, stage 3 plus

quick question, N/A protégé 2.0 have same clutch as the speed, because price so much cheaper for nap protégé, stage 3 plus
From the factory, normal proteges and MSP's came with different clutches where the MSP clutch can handle higher torque. They're interchangeable if that's what you're asking. I noticed the two clutches you listed appear to support different torque ratings if that's something of concern.

SPEC SZ943F - SPEC Clutch Stage 3+ - Mazda Protege 2.0L; 2001-2003
Torque Capacity: 429

SPEC SZ333F - SPEC Clutch Stage 3+ - Mazda Protege 2.0L Mazdaspeed Turbo; 2003-2004.
Torque Capacity: 475

Well 50 pond of torque no biggie but non msp clutch is 200 buck cheaper. So ur saying regual na aftermarket protege clutch should work with msp right

Reactions: 323
So ima changing my build, so everything ive bought so far is for sale, ill make a post for sale soon. want something specific pm me

Back