MS6 Parts - Garage Clean Out - FMIC, TIP, IC hoses,JBR Thermal Insulating Gaskets etc

Cleaning out the garage, and no longer have any need for the following items:

cp-e front mount intercooler (FMIC) - Definetly used condition. One bracket is broken, and another was cut off and re-welded by a previous owner to fit a GT30 turbo. Comes with HKS flange and HKS BOV. $450 with BOV, local sale only. Don't have recirc hose. Can order a new heli-hose from cp-e, or use included washing machine hose. Willing to travel anywhere in NJ, around NYC, Philadelphia, and Delaware locations. Message for details.

Protege Garage Turbo Inlet Pipe --- SOLD ---

Intercooler hose set. --- SOLD ---

J Barone Racing Intake Manifold Thermal Insulating Gasket -- SOLD --

J Barone Racing Thermal Insulating Throttle Body Gasket & Coolant Bypass Kit -- SOLD ---

J Barone Racing EGR Block Off Kit MS6 --- SOLD ---

Lotek Gauge Pod --- SOLD ---

3.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
What is the fitment and finish on the Pod? Is the finish/grain an exact identical to the OEM Map lid thing, and is the Fitment flush on all corners open close etc etc etc etc etc

~JaKe

Damn! Was hoping for the Corksport CBE or ETS TMIC as well.

But possibly interested in PG TIP for that price...

The TIP has alot of dibs called. I have a prospective buyer, and am just waiting for payment. If it falls through, I'll keep working my way down the DIBS list.

Damn! Was hoping for the Corksport CBE or ETS TMIC as well.

But possibly interested in PG TIP for that price...

I don't think I will ever get rid of the ETS TMIC. The CBE may be for sale at the end of summer. Might I interest you in a FMIC instead?

i hope you shouldnt have to wait on $30 for long? if it matters? you can bill me anytime.. i can even send it as a gift, most forum guys dont wanna bother burning anyone, $30 is too petty a burn. i do it all the time!!

if not, no worries. ive got a garage full of s*** that still needs installing!!

I don't think I will ever get rid of the ETS TMIC. The CBE may be for sale at the end of summer. Might I interest you in a FMIC instead?

If you're thinking about getting rid of the CS sooner, I'll all for it. I have the MF now, if you were looking to quiet it down maybe. PM me and let me know if you'd like.

Not looking for a FMIC yet, maybe later on when I possibly go BT or BNR. For now, TMIC will do.

TIP sold.
Still awaiting payment for EGR delete and Throttle Body Gasket.

FMIC still available for local sale.

FMIC still available. It looks beat up, but with some steel from Home Depot, can be fixed up good as new.

All other items have been sold.

Are there any leaks from the welds on that FMIC, or is it just the mounting brackets and scratches/scuffs? Willing to drive up to white plains? It's just north of the city.

Back