MS3 Parts! BNIB Autotech HPFP, TPMS, JBR Kit, Racing Brake Pads, BPV, RSB, Wheels, etc...

MS3 Parts! BNIB Autotech HPFP, TPMS, JBR Kit, Racing Brake Pads, BPV, RSB, Wheels, etc...

Mazdaspeed New Year Sale!!!

Happy New Year! :)

Hi,
Cleaning my garage and selling some parts from my Mazdaspeed 3 that I no longer use and/or need. Some of these are brand new!

No reasonable offer will be refused! None of the parts include shipping unless noted!1

This is what I have for sale:

1) Stock Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Mazdaspeed 3 wheels 18x7 in excellent condition (center caps included) SOLD

2) Brand New In Box Autotech Fuel Pump Internals needed for more reliable power - SOLD

3) JBR Short Shift Plate Kit for MS3 SOLD

4) TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors) SOLD

5) 15mm spacers 5x114 with hub ring SOLD

6) Racing Brake Pads - Carbontech XP-10 (used in 1 Autocross event). Almost as new...Plenty of material
Asking price is: $115.00 shipped! (brand new they go for about $187 plus shipping!)

7) Stock BPV with less than 15K miles $25

8) Aftermarket and beefier Rear Sway Bar - Adjustable - Progress SOLD

Serious inquiries ONLY please. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Pololo

List Date: 1/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MS3 Parts! BNIB Autotech HPFP, TPMS, JBR Kit, Racing Brake Pads, BPV, RSB, Wheels, etc...
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $100000 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: MS3 Parts! BNIB Autotech HPFP, TPMS, JBR Kit, Racing Brake Pads, BPV, RSB, Wheels, etc...

Last edited:
Props to Pololo for service when selling the wheels. He packaged them well and sent them promptly. Definitely suggest buying from this guy!

Willing to ship the short shift kit and the rear sway bar to The Netherlands???

will pay extra for the shipping off course!

JBR Shifter Plate, TPMS and RSB have been SOLD!

Only items left are the stock BPV, MS3 engine cover and Carbontech Brake Pads.

Thanks
Pololo

Back