MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

lemme change that.

2454651611_2523da75e5_o.jpg

2455480400_5607cc4f02_o.jpg

Everyone else's wheel! OZ Ultra 18X8 48mm ET 235/40

Hey, i just wanted to see how your setup looked in black mica. I will take it off if you want.

blackmica.jpg

blackmica2-1.jpg

Last edited:

My car is True Red also. I may have to rethink the color for rims when I finally get them. That's kind of cool the way the rims and the fogs match like that. Pulls the eye down and makes the car seem even lower to the ground than it is.

...oh, by the way, your plate scares the hell out of me. The idea that there could be somebody else out there just like you gives me the heebie geebies.

Last edited:
here is my Speed3 with Stern ST1 18X8 48 offset with nitto neoGen 235's

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Last edited:
I like that look, you should do your emblems that same Bronze. I never really like the 8's rims but those look sweet.

Thanks! Depending on lighting, the bronze are of the same shade unless it's shined on...in bright sunlight, the emblems are light due to them being painted...can't powdercoat plastic bits...

Thanks! Depending on lighting, the bronze are of the same shade unless it's shined on...in bright sunlight, the emblems are light due to them being painted...can't powdercoat plastic bits...

I think he meant teh 'M' front and back.

And yes, you can powdercoat plastic, but it takes special powder and special ovens that most PC places don't have. You can even PC wood. Almost anything that can hold a static charge can be PCd.

powder coats comes off easy or wut? if u powder coats rims then moutn new tires does the pc come off easily ?

powder coats comes off easy or wut? if u powder coats rims then moutn new tires does the pc come off easily ?

i wouldnt say more than scratching an aftermarket.

"This powder coating may result a coating with excellent processability, impact strength and the like and is excellent in storage stability, hardening properties either at high or low temperature and even when used a stored powder may result a coating with excellent processability."

I know theres different kinds of powdercoating, I guess it depends on what kind of pc you got and how it was performed. ??? i know what pc is but never really looked into what kinds do what and how and why.....

Back