MS3 Front End Clunk

This has been driving me nuts for 5K miles, since 20K on the car. Think the service manager is getting sick of me bringing it in. Turbo replaced at 12K miles, rear speakers, etc.... Can't wait to get it fixed. Thanks for all the posts/help and that vid.

for my front end clunk i checked my endlinks and they were fine but i found out it was coming from my strut mount =/

Who did the install? Is it simple to do? If not who did you take it to in CT as thats were im form as well.

Who is that post directed to?

By the way the bushings install in the front is a PITA. Especially when lining up the lower sub frame when bolting it back up. Its pretty straight forward but if you are doing it in your garage with jackstands, it will wear you out.

Finally figured mine out! It ended up being a bad front end link...

I feel kinda dumb as I swapped front bushings and a top mount before swapping the end link.. ha! Shoulda started there as it was def the easiest of the 3 to change!

i have had my car in lots for the front end and if u just keep putting oem parts back in, it will be the same in like 500kms or less its the part there crap

Back