mp3's spotted in Atlantic City, NJ

Kooldino

MOTM Winner Jan '09
Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
I went to HIN (hot import nights) last night...

I saw a BLUE mp3 cruising the streets...

and my friends said they spotted a YELLOW one...

I also saw a p5 at the show, and met the owner...it was p5gurly...she's a member on these boards.

So was anyone on here driving through AC in their mp3 last night????

Yellow was me

That was prob me in the yellow MP3. it was a good show and i think i am going to be putting my car into it next year.:)

BLUE MP3

yeah it was probably me...i am surprised that u guys were there....i didn't even see an mp3 down in AC at ALL...not even in HIN...mad P5's though....it was not as good as last year though...not as many cars AT ALL..

I rolled through at around 11:30pm in Atlantic City, but couldn't get into the show, so I chilled at Mcdonald's for a lil then went back to Wildwood.

Crazy

out on the streets was insane all you could here was imports. On the way home i stoped at a rest area at like 2:00 and it was like another car show,hoods open people just walking around it was crazy.:D

Re: Yellow was me

Massyellowmp3 said:
That was prob me in the yellow MP3. it was a good show and i think i am going to be putting my car into it next year.:)

My friend said the car had eyelids...does yours?

He also said he was driving like a nut (he originally thought it was me)...just fast cornering, etc. U?

Re: BLUE MP3

NYCZMP3 said:
yeah it was probably me...i am surprised that u guys were there....i didn't even see an mp3 down in AC at ALL...not even in HIN...mad P5's though....it was not as good as last year though...not as many cars AT ALL..

Are you a big white d00d who had others (i think) in the car? Pretty stock looking car?

Around 5-6PM driving around town?

Re: Crazy

Massyellowmp3 said:
out on the streets was insane all you could here was imports. On the way home i stoped at a rest area at like 2:00 and it was like another car show,hoods open people just walking around it was crazy.:D

Which rest area?

big white d00d??/

nah i am a pretty small guy....i aint big at all..i have 2 others in my car...and yeah it looks stock....just got the springs and exhaust...nuttin special......yet...:D

Re: big white d00d??/

NYCZMP3 said:
nah i am a pretty small guy....i aint big at all..i have 2 others in my car...and yeah it looks stock....just got the springs and exhaust...nuttin special......yet...:D

did u or someone in your car have a hat on?

My car was in the show. In the Mazda Booth. I had the Silver P5 with the AutoExe Front Lip. Who else was there.

Re: nada

Massyellowmp3 said:
I dont have eyelids but i was the only car that i saw running yellow mirror tint.:D

wait...you have mirror tint that's yellow? PICS?

MP5215 said:
My car was in the show. In the Mazda Booth. I had the Silver P5 with the AutoExe Front Lip. Who else was there.

silver P5...trying to think...where was it? Was it near the vendors?

Yeah it was. I was in the Max It Out (VDO Magazine) Booth. Behind my friend with a S2000 but Mazda moved me to there Booth with a RX-7. I had the only P5 in the show. I believe.

MP5215 said:
Yeah it was. I was in the Max It Out (VDO Magazine) Booth. Behind my friend with a S2000 but Mazda moved me to there Booth with a RX-7. I had the only P5 in the show. I believe.

No, protege5gurly had a blue p5 in the coner. I think I may have saw your car...but if I did, i didn't look much...as it looked basically stock.

O! Maybe thats because im doing everything JDM. I guess you didn't look really good to notice i was the only one with the Auto Exe front Lip. Injen Take, Lowered, The JL Custom System Equipment. Also you must of not notice the 11 Different Models on my car that i had on there. But then again my car was in the show in the Mazda booth and yours was In the Parking Lot. Looking Stock.

MY BAD!!!!!

The post previous to my last was a mistake. What I meant to say, was I think i was the only one with a silver P5. I also seen the blue and black P5's and i talked to both owners. protege5gurly i have met before at an other show, and the guy with the black one i just met that night. Both cars look good.

MP5215 said:
O! Maybe thats because im doing everything JDM. I guess you didn't look really good to notice i was the only one with the Auto Exe front Lip. Injen Take, Lowered, The JL Custom System Equipment. Also you must of not notice the 11 Different Models on my car that i had on there. But then again my car was in the show in the Mazda booth and yours was In the Parking Lot. Looking Stock.

damn man, only 16 post on here and your already on the defencive, just because a car is in a booth at HIN doesn't make it the s***, or vice versa, so just sit back and calm down some.

i never said my car was the s***. Infact its far from complete. My point is i put work into my car and for someone to say that it is stock is like a slap in the face.

Back