MP3 at the SEMA show

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
OK guys here are the piucs from SEMA. Wings West decided to some body mods to an MP3, I can't decide it I like them or not. Also, some company made a big brake kit for the MP3, but I can't read the Logo on the Caliper.
6699807-8501-02000180-.jpg

Calipers
6700060-72ab-02000180-.jpg

Here's the Touring Protege ES
6699820-7cef-02000180-.jpg

More pics to come......

Here are some more pics. This Lancer honestly doesn't look that bad. And some company is already developiing a turbo kit for it. I didn't get the pics of the turbo's one though Bastards.
6699972-53dd-017C011D-.jpg

6699925-b9e0-017C011D-.jpg

GReddy has a turbo kit for the RSX already in the works, not really a big suprize though
6699898-b987-017C011D-.jpg

This Supra hold the world record for the highest top speed for it's displacement.
6699908-bea0-017C011D-.jpg

And here's the NISMO Spec-V
6700147-ab54-017C011D-.jpg

Engine Shot of Spec-V, already have headers
6700154-c23a-017C011D-.jpg

I wish I had an RB26
6700142-60ce-017C011D-.jpg

Here's the latest suprize offering from Skunk2.....A WRX equal length exhaust manifold. Looks dope too
6700161-267d-025801C2-.jpg

Here's HKS's WRX Exhaust Manifold
6700023-7251-017C011D-.jpg

I have more pics, but I know these belong in Off Topic Forum...Sorry guys N'joy the pics

Dame :) :D ;) I like the body kit for celica looks nice eny body know when it's coiming out and how mach ?

Dang, where's the Celica Hukster? :p

Anyways, the Wings West kit looks ummm....a little too aggressive for my taste. I guess I'm not the type to go for 'extreme' type kits. I like my kits to look sleek, but almost like it's OEM in the way they fit with the original lines of the car. The Wings West one looks a little bit monstrous to me...I'd prefer the Autoexe stuff.

Hehe then again, for the price of the lip and grille from Autoexe we could probably get the whole Wings West kit and possibly have spare change left over! Just my opinion.

The brakes are cool though.

Yeah, I'm getting the same vibe from that kit. You have to buy all of it or nothing at all. I kinda like the wing, can't really tell how big it is from hat view though. I want the AutoEXE stuff too, but I don't know how to get it.

Dame it i ment MP3 i got messed up, cuz MP3 is my bros and celica is mine, we just post together :p :D , trying to hook our cars up at the same time :D ;) :)

Apex youre late man i was doing a gb on the AutoEXE part but not enouf people showd intrest maybe like 3 or 4 with me we where short like 2 people dame you hehe, cuz the shiping is like 400$ that sux, more people i could get the cheper it wold get but not enouf intrest i gess :(

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: hukster00 ]

The Big Brake upgrade is from a company called StopTech.web page I checked the site but didns't find anythign listed for the MP3.

The Wings West kit is TIGHT!!! :D I love the more agressive look! It may not have any more HP but it looks liek it does!

Yeah, shipping on parts coming from Japan is no joke. That's what kept me from ordering a lot of stuff for my Civic when I had it. Could you tell where you were gonna get the Autoexe stuff from, I may have the money in the near future.

I think the Wings West car would look better with a different set of rims. Maybe something less cliche than the Enkie's that are on it. And I'm really not feeling the Yellow tint either. The only other thing it needs is a Big Ass front mount intercooler.

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: APEXistud ]

Ok, i get the info some time soon , if you gona order some parts from Autoexe tell me we can split the shiping from japan hehe be cheper then paying it by youre self and you can olways find 1 or 2 people to get on it :D ;)

Very cool stuff...I would love to get a pass to SEMA...Cool looking MP3's..not sure about ww kit...hey anyone know how fast that supra went and its engine size? I love top speed stats! :cool:

nice brakes...

When will the Wings West kit be for sale? I mean, i need a new grill and front bumber right now anyway so i might as well buy a bodykit :)

I can't remember the size of the motor. I think it may be 3.2 liter and who know what it's been stroked too or if it has been stroked. The top speed I last heard was 240+mph. Maybe 247.

Is it the same Supra in the new Super Street? I think it was SS, a friend of mine had it and I glanced at it. Had a 1300 HP Supra that did 250 + MPH at the salt flats.

that's so "PHAT". I bet that car halls a** with it modded like that or it's probably a attractive import look car.

Sorry guys, I posted a little miss information there. The Supra is not the record holder. Turns out, that on the last day of the competition, the Supra's record (249mph) was beaten by a turbo'd, small block, de-strocked Chevy. The Chevy hit 252mph. My bad bro.

Originally posted by <Tritonheat1>:
<STRONG>that's so "PHAT". I bet that car halls a** with it modded like that or it's probably a attractive import look car.</STRONG>

WTF?? Exactly what the hell are you trying to say. Please word you posts in english.

Back