Mobil1 oil $10 rebate, with filter $17 rebate

:
2023 CX-5 2.5 Turbo AWD Auto
RIP 8/23:2013 CX-5 Sport FWD Auto 120k
Mobil1 oil $12 rebate, with filter $17 rebate

It's back! :D $12 mail in rebate for 5 quarts of oil, $17 if you purchase an oil filter as well. Super easy to submit and slickdeals members rarely have issues getting their rebate. 100% success for me personally. Pennzoil on the other hand sucks with rebates.

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/mobil-1-rebate-2019

Most generous rebate I've seen yet as far as limit per household. Submit up to 4 (FOUR) rebates per household per the terms and conditions. Walmart is never listed, but always accepted as a participating retailer (read: Participating retailers INCLUDE (not all inclusive)).

Expires 9/30/19. Advance Auto Parts is currently running a special on Mobil 1 EP + filter for $36, high mileage is an extra $1. I'll wait until Advance drops their price to $32.99 for that same special before I pull the trigger, I'm sure its just a matter of time.

Last edited:
That's a great deal! Mobil uses trinuclear moly in most if not all of their synthetics IIRC, very stout oil.

will they accept Sams club? if So my 6 Qts of Mobil 1 will run 14 bucks. I might as well get two - 8 Qts for $28.

Not sure if they count as participating. Give their rebate center a call at 1-866-895-9127 to be sure.

Found the deal I'll jump on. Walmart just rolled the price back to $22.57 for 5 quarts of Advanced Fuel Economy. Throw in another 9.99 or so for an oil filter and its going to be = (22.57+9.99)*tax - $17 rebate. That'll be about $17.80 per kit for me. Only way to do better than that is to do another store like Advanced Auto Parts and combine with Speedperks offers, but I don't really have time for that lol.

Back