mmmm....quiznos

we have a quizno up here in worcester that opened the past year and I have been there once. sandwhich was good.

i like the commercial they have going now........bring any coupon in and get $1.00 off any sub. those amimals/whatever they are are pretty funny. the song is stuck in my head and i get a good laugh everytime i see it.

-R

Rathergood.com rules! Check out the gay bar song and the "angry boy", those are my favorites.

man, all this food talk is making me hungry. I guess I should try Quiznos sometime.

CHICO2003 said:
I'm sure I'm in the vast minority here (nothing new) but I wasn't too impressed with the sandwhich I recenently had. Not only was it seriously over-priced but it was also a bit on the bland side. Maybe it's the sandwhich itself but... dont' get me wrong, the place was really cool (FAR CRY from the dingy subways we have around here) but the service was slow... I guess I'll give em one more shot though... why not?
i didnt like it when i first tried it. it took me quite a while before i really liked their food. but now...yummy....

clownphish said:
What's up w/their new commercial, man? What are those things supposed to be? The teeth are scary dude, seriously. :p Anyway, I found the link of the dude who does them and the rockin' kittens on vh1, dunno if anybody's seen them. The site is: www.rathergood.com - check it out! :D
I hate that commercial. It's so stupid. When I first saw it I thought it was something you would only see on the internet. I think they use those little things for meat.

I just want to figure out what animal they're based off of. Every time I see the commercial I'm looking at their feet like - bird? mammal? :wtf:

Protege5Gurly said:
Yea most local shops are better .. but the Black Angus, Philly Steak, and Mesquite Chix rock

Pe@ce
It just seems that place in the tristate area (NY, NJ, and PA) always seem to have better places for subs and pizza. I kinda missed food more then family when I moved down here.

Schlotzky's f'in own3s Quizno's. Ate there once, it sucked, told them it sucked, all they had to say was "maybe you should try it without the sauce next time...."

KYREDP5 said:
Schlotzky's f'in own3s Quizno's. Ate there once, it sucked, told them it sucked, all they had to say was "maybe you should try it without the sauce next time...."
Wow, you're one of the assholes I hated back when I worked fast food.

Um...I didn't use those words... They asked me how I liked, I told them I didn't care for it too much. I don't see how that's being an asshole...

Latest posts

Back